how i'll raise my kids

saw this trend in tiktok a while ago and i wanted to do it too cuz i've always (wtf is the past tense for always?!) dreamed of being a mom so....

type of mom i'm trynna be. like that dress is just so cuntyy

there's this twitter account where she basically

idk maybe it's just me but i feel like as i got older i began understand my parents rules a lot more and began to understand that i lot of the rules that my mom put in place even tho i didn't like them then where really just for my own good and safety.

1. respect yourself & learn to put yourself and your well being before anyone else

i think this one is the most important rule i'll set for my kids. i'll teach them that before they can go loving someone (boyfriend/girlfriend) they need to learn to love themselves FIRST and i'll make sure to help them with that. will also make sure to teach them to put their well being and happiness before anyones else. even if that means cutting off some people in your life, you happiness should come first. don't live your life walking on tiptoes and not living your life to the fullest extent because of someone who is dragging you down. that's something that i've recently learned it's something i want to make sure my children know before they go out and make that mistake like i did.

BABY NAMES

this isn't the definite list because if my husband is from a different cultural background i'd also like to incorporate that into my child's names also but this is what i like so far :

aaliysah
soleil
saint
sarefina
rosekella
aria
maeve
rosalie
andromeda