Acceptance (END)

Note: homos

Last time:

He looked at Dark Cacao with him hoping that Dark Cacao would understand him the most. "So you're alive!?" Dark Cacao said in surprise.

.

Silence was heard for a moment. "I'm.. I'm not sure, I don't even know where I am." Pure Vanilla looked down sadly. "Where are you? I'm sure my guards will find you." Dark Cacao asks him as he puts his hands on Pure Vanillas face. He looked down at him (literally height different is like 2 inches so like yeah also yes its a head cannon shush.) wanting to understand where he's been. "No, none of you would. I can't even see anything to know where I am. I'm sorry I let you all down.." Pure Vanilla answered looking into Dark Cacao's eyes with regret and sorrow. Dark Cacao on the other hand looked at him with a face that was telling him that he didn't care to what he just said all he wanted was to see him. "You didn't let us down at all Pure Vanilla Cookie, not one bit. All of our friends are still looking for you after all these years. Especially me, kind of.. I just couldn't move on. I didn't want you were dead I-" Dark Cacao Cookie couldn't speak, his voice was stuck. Pure Vanilla Cookie hugged him tightly and quickly enough Dark Cacao Cookie hugged him back missing him. So very much. Pure Vanilla could feel to how much Dark Cacao missed him. He felt sad that he couldn't be with him. He always enjoyed being with Dark Cacao Cookie, no matter if they were in trouble or not. He enjoyed being around him. They hugged for what seemed forever, till Pure Vanilla spoke, "When I come back. From wherever that may be, I will write to you okay? For now though, your people need you, please try to move on from me and focus on bettering your kingdom for me Dark Cacao. Please." He spoke asking him to listen to his request. "I can't move on fron you Pure Vanilla Cookie I.. I love you, a lot. I wish I told you sooner." Dark Cacao admitted to Pure Vanilla who looked a bit shocked at his words. "I um.. Well I uh- I didn't expect you to confess like that.. Well um... I love you too but I can't have these feelings for you. As much as I wa-" Dark Cacao held Pure Vanillas hand and looked at him smiling.

Pure Vanilla looked at him back unable to speak. "Maybe I can.. We'll be okay right? Not now though, maybe when we reunited we can try, dating.. Does that sound okay?" He looked at Dark Cacao waiting for a response. "Yes.. It sounds okay to me. I'll be so happy to see you again Pure Vanilla. I hope it's soon." Dark Cacao said bringing Pure Vanilla into another hug not wanting to let go. After a while they talked about how life was going, Dark Cacao told Pure Vanilla everything about what's been going with him and Pure Vanilla offered him advice to how he could at least TRY to fix them. Even if they didn't go away, it would be a shot to still try to fix it. He knew everything would be okay if he was with Pure Vanilla. That's all he needed, him. In his life, forever, maybe one day he could marry him and be with him forever. After a while Dark Cacao slowly woke up, not wanting to leave Pure Vanilla he hugged him one last time before waking up. He tried going back to sleep but he didn't after was Pure Vanilla told him. He needed to take care of his kingdom. He couldn't continue to lay in his bed forever.

He got up, it was late yes but he asked every guard to wake up everyone to make an announcement stating that he would make his kingdom better even at this state at the moment. They would still be shut off from everyone and only certain people could do trades and he would try his best to be there for his kingdom from now on. The next day came around and he asked the two cookies that they could stay but give up on finding Pure Vanilla Cookie, he didn't tell them why or the fact that Pure Vanilla Cookie talked to him. There's no way they would believe him, and well probably thinks he's crazy so, he kept to himself. Another day went by he seemed to be slowly, but surely getting better.