Three

-Alisa-

So today we, all of the girls, decided to stay with guys in the studio until they were finished recording. Which isn't gonna be anytime soon. We've been here since 11 this morning, and it's now 7 pm.

Julian, DayDay, and Langston were working hard to record new singles as well as an entire EP to release after School Dance premeirs.

While they were in the booth and at the soundboard with a producer, me, Mia, and Taliah were trying to decide what kind of food we would order.

"I want pizza.." Taliah said. "with hella cheese and mushrooms."

"Ew." Mia said blankly looking through this mini pile of food menus. "nobody likes mushrooms but you."

"Ya nigga like em though."

"Don't make me fuck ya lil pregnant ass up, Taliah"

She sucked her teeth and continued talking.

"Whatever. I was just playing. But that's more pizza for me, fuck you talkin' 'bout."

I shook my head and continued looking through the chinese food menu i had.

"While yall argue," i said. "I'm getting chinese food!"

I smiled at them then pulled my phone out of my pocket and ordered.

"So what's the deal for Lang and DayDay's surprise party next week?" I asked those two, nearly whispering.

"Look," Mia said getting ready to tella longgggg ass story. "he told me he didn't wanna do anything for his birthday except chill with me for the day."

"Ha! Yeah okay. 'Chill' if thats what you wanna call it" Taliah said sarcastically and making air quotes.

"Girllll, you always talking shit. &i know you aint talking with that bun in the oven." Mia said laughing and rubbing Taliah's belly.

"Whatever" she said laughing and swatting Mia's hands away. "But the party's still on. I had Essie help me out with planning it a few weeks ago."

"Good good." I said.

"Plus, Lang wants me to cook him some big meal for the movie premier &his birthday. it's not happening though. I told him we were going out to dinner. Essie booked the club and everything for the night"

"You going to a club... pregnant as hell?" I asked.

"Yeah," she said looking up from the pizza menu. "Why?"

"Taliah..." Mia said sternly.

Me and her were giving her the same look.

"Thats ratchet as fuck" she said

"Yall acting like imma kick my shoes off and shake my ass in the middle of the dance floor"

I sipped an imaginary cup of tea because you never know with her lol.

She sucked her teeth and mumbled "fuck yall"

I laughed, "how is Essie, anyway? i miss her."

"She's doing good. She's doing her thing. planning all these parties and stuff. And being booed up with Kenny."

-

"Food's here!" Mia said yelling while walking back in the room.

We all ended up getting chinese food platters. Mia and Taliah had 4 chicken wings and shrimp fried rice, and i had 4 wings and french fries. The guys came from out of the studio and flocked to our food, instead of ordering their own.