<3A white tiger and a black cat<3

"Akutagawa, you're so handsome," Atsushi said, smiling. He was just out of earshot from the rest of the people around them, and he wanted to take the opportunity to compliment his partner. Akutagawa paused, his face flushing. He didn't like when Atsushi gave him compliments, but he couldn't deny the fact that it made him feel good. Atsushi leaned forward and kissed Akutagawa's cheek.

"I love you so much," Atsushi whispered into Akutagawa's ear. He was still smiling, but he was now hugging Akutagawa close. Akutagawa sighed happily. He didn't have much to say in response, but he could feel his heart racing. "I love you too," he finally managed to mumble.

Atsushi and Akutagawa sat on the couch together, their legs pressed against each other. They weren't doing anything in particular, but the close contact was more than enough. "You're soft," Akutagawa said softly, running his fingers through his partner's hair. Atsushi hummed in agreement, curling up closer. After a few moments of silence, Atsushi turned to face Akutagawa. "I love you," he said again.

The two sat, wrapped up in each other, as the warm sunlight filled their room. "You're like a cat, you know," Atsushi suddenly mumbled. "Like... what do you mean with that?" Akutagawa asked, still playing with Atsushi's hair. "You always look so comfortable." "Well, I am," Akutagawa replied. "But what does that have to do with a cat?" "Cats always look so comfy too, you know." Akutagawa chuckled for a moment, thinking about it.

"I guess you're right," Akutagawa finally conceded. He sighed, resting his head on Atsushi's shoulder. "Still, you're the comfiest." "Am I?" Atsushi asked, surprised. "Yep," Akutagawa said with a chuckle. "But you already know that." "I guess I do," Atsushi said, leaning against Akutagawa's chest. They remained like that, simply enjoying each other's company, with the sunlight continuing to fall around them.

☆☆☆☆

☆☆☆☆