A poem describes our love (Note change it)

Ranpo, the flamboyant detective, and Poe, the reserved poet, had a strange relationship. Poe was always attracted to Ranpo's boldness and enthusiasm, but his reserved nature prevented him from showing his feelings. Ranpo, on the other hand, was completely unaware of Poe's attraction. That is, until one day, when Poe decided to express his feelings in a poem...

The poem was filled with a passionate description of the attraction Poe felt towards Ranpo. He described how he loved Ranpo's smile and his laughter, his courage and his tenacity. And after finishing the poem, he finally summoned the courage to confess his love...

Ranpo, being the impulsive detective that he is, did not hesitate to express his feelings in return. He told Poe how impressed he was with his poem and how he had never seen anything quite like it before. Poe, who always kept his feelings to himself, was touched by Ranpo's reaction.

For a moment, the two of them stood in silence with their eyes locked onto each other. Then, Ranpo took a deep breath and leaned into Poe, finally giving in to the attraction he'd held back for so long...

A tender smile spread across Poe's face as he accepted Ranpo's kiss and reciprocated it with passion. And for a moment, all their differences - the detective, the poet - were erased, and all that remained was their love.

Is it short? yes am i sick? also yes am I secretly creating another fic? probably... 

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

.