600 reads special!

Note: none of this is cannon and just made this cause..I haven't updated in a LONG while.

It was like any normal day in the ramshackle dorm. Grim, who was sleeping on an unusually comfortable cushion. Yuu, who looked (slightly attractive) serious while reading his book. What can I say? Like father like son (A.KA crewel). When their peaceful time was disrupted by the poor door getting busted down. It revealed to be Ace, who busted the door open. And behind Ace? Was deuce. "Yo! Perfect, have ya' seen my house warden?" He questioned slightly worried. The ravenette raised a brow as to why he would be looking for HIS house warden.

The poor cat fell off the cushion and rubbed his eyes. "Mya?.. Y- oh... Ace!?" Exclaimed the poor cat, raising a paw to the terracotta-haired male. "Ha... Sorry Yuu, we were looking for the house warden... We needed to give him our 5000-word apology... Heh.. " spoke the bluenette with a sheepish smile. The ravenette dismissed the navy-haired male. "wait- where's Y/n? don't she usually be with you guys?" queried the heartslabyul duo. "ah, Y/n? She left the dorm a LONG while ago." curtly responded the Ravenette. "meh I don't care. anyways, I and deuce are leavin'." the terracotta-haired male paused. "wanna help us out?". the Ravenette paused before answering, "sure, why not? we don't have anything to do". the cat-like creature mumbled, "myah..i’m pretty hungry for Y/n's sweets..".

The quadruple troublemakers walked of an adventure to seek the heartslabyul prefect. The first place they searched was the Cafeteria, yet no avail. But the cat-like monster had caught the smell of fancy tuna sandwiches, leaving more trouble for the trio.

The prefect immediately found trouble and had to DRAG the cat away, and out of the cafeteria. The second place they searched was the heartslabyul dormitory yet still found no avail, but met with Cater. "Cater-senpai! Have you house warden?" Queried the navy-haired male. The orange-haired male put his fingers on his finger and replied "ah- indeed I have seen riddle. But, he left the dorm a few minutes ago". The navy-haired male sighed dreadfully and left the dorm.

The group found no avail after 20minutes of search. Yet, the cat-like monster caught glimpse of a familiar white haired female. "Myah! I see [Y/n]!" He pointed out, making the three males snap their heads towards a bench where the female sat. The group was heading towards the female when they were stopped by a ivy-haired male doing a *shush* motion. The males got a clearer vision of the girl. There was also a strawberry-colored male laying his head on the side of her chest. "Oi, oi, oi! Why is house-" the terracotta-haired male was shushed by the ivy-haired male, it turned out to be trey. The strawberry -haired male was riddle! Sound asleep on the side of the white-haired female. Both of them were asleep. "Heh.. considering their both strict with rules, they kinda match" muttered grim.