1k reads special!

Omg, thank you so much for 1k reads! Where did you all come from? Anyways, as my token of gratitude and sorry, this special chapter is for you! Enjoy~
____________

At the cafeteria, the first year squad came. "Myah I'm busted! Vargas-sensei is hard on P.E!" Yelled out grim. The quad nodded in agreement. At the corner of Grim's eye, he saw Y/n holding a lunch box. "Oya? Y/n, what's that?" Questioned grim as he pawed at the box, making the others look at the said female. Y/n was muted due to her answering almost every question Crewel and trein asked. She tried to sign language, but to her dismay, they held one braincell and did not understand. Suddenly, a white light surrounded her lips and she could finally speak. "Fu...finally I can speak!" She muttered. "Anyways, I packed some lunch due to us in a hurry". She answered.

"Oh" muttered Ace as he glanced at the box, still wondering what was inside. "Oh lookie here~ a free table! Don't mind if we do~" spoke grim as he jumped from yuu's shoulder to the table. The others settled down as the young maiden opened the box. The males were shocked to see the packed lunch as she set the table. "What are you guys looking at?" She questioned. Sighing "help yourselves".

"W-woah! Y/n, did you make this yourself?" Yuu questioned the h/c haired girl who curtly nodded

"W-woah! Y/n, did you make this yourself?" Yuu questioned the h/c haired girl who curtly nodded. "T-then don't mind if I do!" Stammered deuce as he took one of the pastries. Imaginary flowers surrounded deuce as he munched on the pastry. Before grim could snag one, he was stopped by yuu and pointed at the plate of toast y/n was holding. "Have this, were running low on ingredients because of you!" Huffed y/n.

 "Have this, were running low on ingredients because of you!" Huffed y/n

"Yey! *Munch*" exclaimed the cat-like monster. Yn also gave some toast o the other three at the table. "T-thanks y/n!" Thanked Yuu as he ate his share of food.

".." the girl muttered something, yet others couldn't hear it. Suddenly, a certain strawberry -haired male came. "Ah, [name]. Here you are, we were called by Trey earlier. I think he wants us to..bake with him" riddle paused. "What does he even need?..he's already a good baker." Scoffed riddle as he muttered, crossing his arms in a slightly angry manner. "Hmm..alright! Here, have a tart first." Spoke Y/n as she passed him a tart first to which the male blushed at.

" Spoke Y/n as she passed him a tart first to which the male blushed at

Hello beautiful readers, 😔 sorry that I won't be able to update much. Due to school started and exams are right around the corner.