Chapter 1

Its a boring chapter of flashback.... Skip it if you want.. Story begins from next chapter :).

______________________________________

Years ago, In an evening...

*Knock * knock *

A woman opened the door, and smiled as she saw the little boy. It was xue yang, her younger son's best friend, also their neighbour's son...

" Hii aunty..."

"A yang.. Come in son.."

As he walked insde, A man who's her husband, came to him, ruffled his hair, as enquired, " You looks happy... What is it.. Mm??" He also noticed the box in his hand.

"uncle... It's.. " paused, his eyes roamed, "Where's wangji and ge?? I'll tell you to every one at a time."

Mrs. Lan curiously, "so something really happened..I'll call th- haa.. Here's A zhan... " said and went to her other son.

Lwj come out from kitchen as he licked one of his fingers, he pulled out his fingers  as he asked " Why're you here? " annoyingly

Xueyang didn't reply, instead" Huh? What were you eating? "

Lwj grinned at him, ignored his question, looked at his hands, "Chocolates? Whose birthday is today?"

Mrs lan came back from upstairs with her first son, lan huan, xichen..

Lan huan, "What's going on?? "

Mr. Lan was sitting on the couch, " A yang.. Now we're here.. Tell me the happy news"

Xueyang grinned ear to ear, " Finally, My parents got divorced " happily

Their smile went frozen..

He lives in their neighborhood since when he was kid, he made friends with wangji and lan huan. He is like a family to them. He came there whenever his parents quarreled. He really don't mind them, in fact, he's glad that they will give him some peace now.

Xueyang, " Why're you not happy? This is the best they could do for me? I'm enough of their bickerings. Now they got parted, peaceful days are coming...." His face was full if joy. Still others aren't come out from shock.

Lan wangji, " Are you leaving us? " his voice broken a bit.

Xueyang, " To where? "

Mr. Lan asked again," Who has your custody? "

Xueyang, "I don't know who has my custody in legally but... They don't want me to tail them and i don't want them too. So we made a fair deal. They will give me a certain amount money along with that house. A maid will there for me.  " lowered his head "i don't want to go from here... leaving you all.." The last part was in very low voice, with much hesitation.

Lan wangji left an audible breath, so is other's.

Mrs lan felt rage, " even she doesn't want you?"

Xueyang, "Nope. I'll be an extra in her new family, so avoided me. Father claims I've a bratty attitude, don't like me and It's hard to raise me. "

Mr. Lan burst out "Outrageous. You're like our A zhan.. Stay here as our son. We will show them how to raise you.."

Mrs lan suggested" that's right.. If you don't mind, we will adopt you."

Mr. Lan agreed " That's the best idea.. Leave that house to them.. Our son doesn't need any of their property or money."

Lan huan, " One more little brother" happily