Chapter 3

A night club in the city...

A cute faced boy was on the couch wondering who's that handsome man on the next table of his...

A message popped up on his phone, took a quick glance, cursed internally, ' How the fuck she knows I'm here? Tsk.. Maybe she guessed.' sighed. He decided to approach that person since both are alone, just to say a cheers and, maybe some chats with this new friend. Nothing more .

Within seconds he sat next to that unknown man. Though he drank a little, not to become a drunken - flirty man.
He smiled when other looked at him with a cold face. He neither smiled back nor take off his eyes - just staring.

A sudden voice interrupted them..
"Hey baby.."

He looked at the girl next to that handsome man, such a hooking body. But felt a disgust as she touched other's shoulder.

That girl, "Can we have some fun? Are you new to here? Let me treat you well " said in seductive voice as she slid down a hand from his shoulder.

That man glared at her, in a cold voice,
" Back off"

She visibly flinched, suddenly retreated her hands, and looked at that cute boy who has no smile on his face. Yet she didn't think twice, was ready to approach him.

He immediately said before she touch him, " sorry.. I'm not interested in you.." shrugged.

She rolled her eyes and walked away to find another one..

That man continued to stare at him, a glint of confusion was evident on his face.

Cute one," What? Am i handsome?" Smiled mischievously.

That man, " mnn"

" What's your name? "

That man, " Lanzhan.  Yours?"

" Weiying"

Lanzhan asked again " did we meet before?"

Weiying, "Don't know. What?You met me in your dreams" winked again with a giggle.

Lanzhan smirked a little, didn't comment but gulped a glass of liquor.

Weiying," cheers? " showed his glass and a cling sound heard along with a cheers.

Weiying arched his brows " Are you alone? "

Lan zhan," I'm not. You're with me "

Weiying chuckled, " Yes!"

The music was piercing through their ears yet they continued their talk and drinking....

After 1 hour or so..

Weiying , " lanzhan.. Let's go home" in a slurred voice and dragged other who's also in the same state of him.

Who knows how much bottles they drunk together. Wwx still have one in his hands. Did they pay their bills? Don't remember..

Lanzhan just followed other like a man who was possesed. They managed to find a cab and the car stopped next to a house..

"Sir... We came to the said address "

Weiying was laying his head on other, raised  " mmn...??? Ha.. home.. Lanzhan come" dragged wangji out.

Lanzhan," whose.... House..is this..? " frowning a little.

Weiying, " Heh? You're too drunk.. Ours." as he walked again,  stumbled  and ended on the ground with something  heavy on his back.

Weiying cried out in a babyish voice," lanzhan.. Help me... Wahh..."