Enzo

Backstory: Enzo is new and he shares a dorm with you. He's been telling you about this girl he's in love with. He insists you go watch him play in the quidditch match later that day, and you give in.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Please y/n! You never go to the game, just this once please!" Enzo begged as he changed into his quidditch uniform.
"Fine, just this once" I say as he smiled.
He lead me out of the dorm and out the common room. We walked over the bridge in silence.
I don't know any rules of the game.. I thought to myself.

We get to the quidditch stadium, and Enzo goes off with Mattheo, Theo, Draco and the others.

I make my way to the Slytherin stand with Pansy and the others. The Slytherins are playing against Griffindor in the cup game, or so I was told by Enzo. The game starts and the Slytherins are winning by 10 points. Our seeker is Mattheo, I have to say he is pretty good. A few minutes pass and we're still in the lead, with 30 points to 10.

The emotions are rising as Harry and Mattheo go head to head for the golden snitch. And.. Mattheo had caught it!!
I go crazy by screaming and shouting from how exciting it was to finally win the cup. Draco flies up the Pansy and kisses her on the lips, that's so cute.
They've been together ever since September and it's almost July.

I exit the stands with Pansy as she describes to me what the kiss felt like. "His lips are so soft and omg I didn't expect him to do that!" She practically yelled. I just smile in response as I never kissed anyone.

We're finally out the stadium and I see the Slytherins laughing and smiling at eachother. Wow. I've never seen them do that before.

*Time skip*

I'm in the common room. The room is filled with drinks, cakes, decorations and music. Everyone is so happy we won the cup. I mean I am too but I don't see the point, it's just a game. I go to my dorm and take a shower.

I'm in the shower and the waters freezing, I gasp as the cold water hits my skin.
"Are you ok?" Someone yelled from the dorm. Is that Enzo? I thought to myself.
"Um, yes yes just fine!" I say as I began rinsing myself.
"It's me Enzo by the way" he said. Thank god, I let out a sigh of relief.

"Are you going to the party?" He asked. "No" I responded. "Ok, I'll stay with you then" he said.

I got out the shower my hair still wet. I wrapped my towel around my body and left the bathroom, I forgot a spare change of clothes so I start looking through my trunk.

"So you're a stripper now?" Laughed Enzo while putting his book down.

"Funny you think that, don't you have a crush on this one super duper hot girl?" I asked as I found some clothes and went back to the bathroom.

"Well yeah but, yk," he said flustered.

"I know what?" I say getting out the bathroom with a black dress on.

"So who is this mysterious lady you're sooo in love with Enzo?" I asked.

His face went red while he hid himself behind his book. I sat on the bed next to him.
"Please Enzo, it's been a year and u haven't asked her out yet!" I say taking the book out of his hand.

He then smashed his lips into mine. My cheeks turn a dark red. He pulled away and said "you, y/n, your my crush"
I sat there in shock. He smiled and then looked away. I then wrapped my legs around his lap and sat there. "I like you too Enzo" I say while pulling him in for a kiss.

He started massaging my thighs with one hand and held my cheek with the other. The kids was slow and passionate but then he started to get rough and hard. I felt his hand go up my thigh. He broke the kiss and looked at me with permission. I nodded my head and began kissing him again.

His hand crawled up my thigh but then the door opened.
"Enzo, don't you want to celebra-" Mattheo stood there in shock.

"We'll carry on later darling" Enzo said while taking me off his lap and kissing me goodbye.
I stood up to close the door and heard
"damn bro, you got one of the hottest girls to make out with you! I'm so jealous" from Mattheo.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for reading don't forget to vote and comment!
Words : 790

Thanks for reading don't forget to vote and comment! Words : 790