dare 1

*the camera glitches and lands in my hands*

Well! Well! *I smile and turn towards arcee*
*Cee ya got a lovely dare that I will certainly enjoy watching!!

Rc (arcee): Yes nex? Speak up!

*I show her the dare and her face lights up*

Well shall we get started?

Rc: heck yeah!

*Jack enters the room*
Jack: hey, hey, what happened?

Oh heyo jack! 'Cee just got a dare!

Jack: that is?

FidgetGod dares cee to kill airachnid as a revenge for killing tailgate! *I snap my fingers and airachnid appears, I freeze her with my staff* all yours cee!

*Insert arcee best the living cheeto dust out of airachnid and stabbing her and...well...yknow- killing her in the most violent ways possible*

Total knockdown!! *Insert me being a show narrator thingy* 5 blows facefirst! About 20 stabs? Etc, etc!! I dunno and who cares?! Arcee wins!!

*Arcee fanboys and fangrills cheering for her win as if she is a gladiator*

*The Autobots are just watching, chipping chai* (NOT CHAI TEA!! plz spare me. I'm Indian and don't call chai 'chai-tea' #justiceforchai fr fr)

Rc: thank you, thank you, *bowing as flowers are thrown at her*

Miko: bravo *wipes her tear away* so.. wonderful! I love it!!

Man that was amazing! Thanks for the dare FidgetGod! Appreciate it alot!

Keep ask-

Miko: *steals the camera* keep asking and daring away folks!

Say bye-!!

*Everyone waves bye and the camera glitches away*