Chapter Uno ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

Poppy, Branch, Spruce, JD, and Tiny arrived at their next destination: the land of the Putt Putt trolls. The goal? To find the goofy prankster of the family...Clay. 

"We're here, Uncle Branch!" Tiny said.

"Yay...greaaaat."

"Wooo-hoo." All three of the brothers cheered with sarcasm.

"Oh, come on guys! Why are you down in the dumps?!?! This is your brother we're talking about! He's the goofball of your family, right? What's so bad about that?" Poppy said. 

"Look, Poppy, Clay is...annoying. Well, he can be."

"The dude takes his pranks too far. We know that's his way of showing love, but-" JD added.

"I'm sure it'll be fine! You haven't seen him in so long, I bet he's matured." Poppy reassured. 

"Ok then. You're probably right." 

"I should've stayed in Paradise Island with my flamingo...." Spruce muttered.

Once JD parked Rhonda and Poppy occupied Tiny with a video game, they decided to go into the giant circus tent to search. It was colorful, it was fun, it had a giant clown on the front...perfect place for Clay! 

As they began to walk up, JD hid behind Branch. "Ummm...what are you doing?"

"I-it's a CLOWN!" 

"What's so bad about clowns?!?!"

"I-I heard that they turn Trolls into balloon animals if you fall for its sick tricks! They're crazy, I tell you!"

"What?!?!" Branch was getting more annoyed by the minute. They were wasting time to save Floyd over an entertainer at a kid's party...or it was because of JD's tight grip on his shoulders...

"Heeey, chillax bro. It's not that scary!" Spruce looks up at the clown. 😲...😣

"Okay, nevermind. It's scary." Spruce also puts his hands on Branch's shoulders, not letting go. Both brothers shivered in fear. 

Branch let out a huff and rolled his eyes. 

"Come on guys, let's go!" Poppy said. Branch was always cheered up by Poppy's positivity. 

After what felt like forever, they finally walked into the circus tent. It was a wild place. There was every kind of slide, mushrooms you can bounce on (cough cough trollstopia reference cough cough), red and white striped stands that had games you could play, and a ginormous buffet of food. 

"Woaaaaaaaah" JD and Spruce said in unison. 

"This place is...AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Poppy squealed.

"Yeah...definitely Clay's kinda place." JD responded. Spruce and Branch nodded in agreement. 

"Wait...where's Poppy?" Branch asked.

*~On the Other Side of the Circus Tent~*

"WOWOWOWOWOWWOWOWOWOWOWWOWOWOWWOWOWOWOW WOWIE WOW WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW!!!!!!!!! THIS PLACE IS HUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGE!!!!!!!!!! AHAHAHAHAAHHAAHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Poppy was jumping around like a bunny rabbit. She was looking at and touching everything within 10 feet of her. This was a whole another world, different Trolls she could meet, different things she could see! She was extra ecstatic today.