Abduction

I heard another loud scream come from upstairs. "Help me!!" said a girls voice.

"Shut up!" the man yelled up the stairs.

The man, who's name I learned was Drew, stood up and grabbed my arm. 

''Your going upstairs with the other kids." Drew said calmly.

"Ummm... how many other kids are there?" I asked, hoping for an answer of not many.

"Only two other than you. A girl and a boy." He admitted. He started walking towards the stairs with me. The whole time we were on the steps I was wondering, Who else is here? Is it someone I know? How old are they? When we finally got to the top step I took a deep breath. He guided me to a beat-down door at the end of the hallway.

He opened the door and shoved me in a room. 

"OH MY GOD!!" I screamed. I almost fainted from the pure shock.

There sat Hope. My best friend that disappeared a couple days ago.

Hope stared at me wide-eyed and so did the boy. The boy was about our age. Maybe a few years older. He was handsome, with jet-black hair, gorgeous green eyes, and perfect teeth.

Drew shut the door. I ran over to Hope and embraced her in a hug.

" I thought I'd never see you again." I whispered in her ear.

"Ummm...Hi, I'm Brian. Do you know Hope?" The boy, Brian, asked me.

"Of course I do. I'm  not hugging a stranger. She's my best friend. She disappeared a couple days ago and I was so worried!" I told Brian.

"Oh... because I've kinda been living with her for the past couple of days. We were kidnapped the same day."

"OK. So, have ya'll made any escape plans?" 

"No" they both said.

Hope yawned. She looked very tired. She took her phone out and started playing temple run.

"HOPE! YOU HAVE YOUR-" I was cut off by a hand over my mouth. 

"Are you crazy!" Brian hissed,"Your gonna get Drew's attention and he's gonna come up here and-"

Now he was the one cut off. This time by the thuds of footsteps coming up the stairs. 

"Put your phone away, Hope!" but I was to late. Drew ran over to Hope, grabbed the phone, and smashed it on the wooden floors. He picked up his foot and smashed it down onto Hope's phone.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING!" Hope yelled. She stood up ready to fight. She had her fists clenched. 

"Don't do it, Hope." Brian muttered.

That seemed to calm her down a bit. She walked over to Brian and I and sat down. She started crying.

"I just want to get out of here!" Hope said," I know you think I'm the brave one, but I'm not."

Drew left slamming the door behind him.

"Don't say that" I soothed her.