Abduction

"But it's true!" she sobbed.

"NO! It isn't." Brian and I said and the same time.

She later fell asleep in my arms. I put her in one of the five beds in the room.

*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^

"Em... EMERALD! WAKE UP YOU LAZY BUTT!" Hope yells in my ear. In her hands was a tray of food. It contained three burgers and a container of fries. I took a burger and shoved it in my mouth. I was starving because Drew didn't feed me since I arrived.

'' He gave this to us a couple minutes ago. He woke me up." she explained.

I savored every bite of the piece of crap. McDonald's sucks, but not when your starving.

"Hey... Emerald I guess your name is." said Brian.

''Oh crap," I said realizing I hadn't introduced myself, " Yes, I'm Emerald. You can call me Em." 

I smiled and he smiled back. You know you like him. NO! NO! I pushed the feeling back. I need to concentrate on escaping, not love.

"I need to go take a shadooby." Hope said not wanting to say she needed to take a crap. She left and I scooted over to sit next to Brian.

'' 'Sup." I said.

"Hi" he said smiling. His face turned serious. "I really like you." he said.

"I like you too I guess." I blushed and looked away.

"I hope we can get out of here soon."

"Me too." I looked down at the dirty wooden floors. He lifted my chin up. I looked at him and leaned forward. His lips touched mine. They were warm and dry. It was most likely from the lack of water. 

I  backed away gently and leaned my head on his shoulder.

"I love you, Brian." I whispered.

Just then, Hope walked into the room.

"Oooohh! What's going on here? Puppy love, much?" She said, in an unusualy cheery mood for someone that has been kidnapped. I took my head off his shoulder and blushed deeply.

"Why did you have to ruin it, Hope? Don't you have more poop in you?" I said in a joking way.

"Har har, very funny." she said," Don't you guys want to know why I'm so happy right now?"

"Well, I guess" Brian said.

"Sure'' I said.

v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^

 "When did you come up with that?" Brian asked.

"When I was taking a dookie." Hope said.

"wow!" Brian was amazed. 'TOOT' Brian farted loudly.

"Wow, Hope." I said.

She had told us her plan to escape this place.\

_)_)_)_)_)_)_)_)_)_)_)_)_)_)_)_)_)_)_)_)_)_)_l_l_l_l_l_l_(_(_(_(_(_(_(_(_(_(_(_(_(_(_(_(_(_(_(_(_(_

 SORRY FOR SHORT CHAPTER JUST DEAL WITH IT ILL WRITE ANOTHER ONE SOME TIME.. if anybody reads thisssss.