Act Two - Taking On Crystal Cove

In which Xavier and Nibiru take on the iconic villains of the SDMI show with our beloved mystery solving gang, and with help from a growing number of new allies than in the original show's canon. In the process, however, both Xavier and Nibiru come into contact with a parrot Nibiru knows very well, sparking a vicious rivalry between them when Professor Pericles escapes and goes on the loose.

Covers "Beware The Beast From Below" to "Escape From Mystery Manor"

(A/N: Given the rivalry dynamic between Pericles and the duo of Xavier and Nibiru that will begin to play out beginning at the end of "Howl Of The Fright Hound", plus there are quite a few monsters from other Scooby Doo media that never really got much of a story behind the respective mysteries that they were a part of - either referred to directly or indirectly as in the case of Big Top Scooby Doo! or actually given screen time, such as a couple monsters in the SDMI show (see "Dead Justice") or in various Scooby Doo movies - like the Moat Monster and three other seemingly supernatural creatures in Scooby Doo On Zombie Island for example - there will be quite a few (number unspecified) original episodes created by yours truly added into the mix, either adapted versions of other actual Scooby Doo media or just me dedicating an episode to a particular monster that I felt really deserved a story. This in turn, will give me the opportunity to give some more interaction with Xavier and other characters. Also, the Monstrous Freak will be more than a one-off character in this one, along with our new mystery character of Montoya.)