卩丨ㄥ卂尺

It was a regular day with the team. Hanging around kiwi's place while diving for information for one of their more complex jobs. Maine took you up on that offer you gave him the day Faraday dropped by to give him a visit, and asked for you to join them for a deep dive session as they needed a few net runners for the job.

Kiwi was set up with her gear while Pilar was getting the ice bath ready for Lucy to go diving, also connecting her to some wires while everybody else sat around and watched. Doing their own online research.

You sat beside kiwi, letting Lucy dive first, since there weren't two tubs for you both and you weren't fond of getting naked in front of everyone, especially Pilar and his grabby hands, so you left it to the platinum blonde.

Not that you were ashamed, but being the introvert you are, flaunting your shit around wasn't exactly something you were unbothered by, unlike people in this day and age.

Since only Lucy went, it took a while. Enough for her to star overheating and the ice bath starting to melt, witch you took note of. You upgraded your gear enough over the years for it to not do that, so you were confident your diving was better then hers, but you kept it to yourself, silently proud of the progress you made.

You also took note of her heavy breathing, mostly meaning she couldn't keep going for much longer or she'll fry her brains off. She'd been there for 1 hour but you could easily go for 4, maybe 5 if needed, but you never needed to dive for that long.

You knew though, the reason Lucy didn't bother to upgrade her diving was because it reminded her of bad memories and only did it if necessary

When she got up from her dive, Pilar started unplugging the wires from her back, noticing David's stare at the naked girl in front of him, and Pilar having some dirty thoughts of his own, making you roll you're eyes. Men...

You gave the long armed man a short circuit as Lucy got out of the tub not quite pleased with her performance.

"Sorry, that's all I can do for now, I'll be more than happy to try again tomorrow but I fried off my brain for today." She said drying off herself.

"All good, we just got a tip one of our targets location. Figured some of us could go while the rest stayed back here." Maine said while getting up gathering up gear he would take.

While some of the crew left, you, Kiwi, Lucy and David stayed behind. The girls stayed for having more knowledge with deep diving, whilst Lucy told David to stay for him to learn how it worked.

He would eventually have to help someone with one on one net running so they started showing him how things were done.

While you went to a separate room to change, Lucy told David to go fetch some more ice for your turn while she put on some clothes.

When you came out, you hadn't realized David stayed back figuring he wouldn't need to do anything here, but we're met with him pouring ice into the tub, his back facing you.

You had your hair up of easier access to the main opening for the bigger wire behind your head right above your neck just like Lucy and kiwi. Without even a word you stepped in the tub while David was finishing spreading out the ice, looking up at the leg that just went in the water right beside him, noticing your naked figure.

He blushed a violent red stepping away from you not knowing what to do after the ice. You looked up ahead of you at the wall trying not to mind the presence of the other people in the room with you as Lucy stepped beside you telling David where e já wire connected.

"These two go on the top" she said point at them and their respective places while David put each one where they belonged. You just say at the edge of the tub waiting for Lucy to finish explaining everything.