:6:

Present time Minnie's party

Both Mina and Chaeyoung sensed the tension between the two. Well looking at Lisa's expression it was evident that today was one of those days were she was not at her best. Chaeyoung was the first one to speak up after a couple minutes of silence. "So...Lisa wasup? How is the new restaurant coming up?" This being her only attempt at breaking the awkwardness this interaction had. " i hope it is good we just launched it and it's quite different from our normal aesthetic it's more authentic-" Lisa was cut off by the disturbance caused by rosé excusing herself from the conversation and going towards the bedrooms. Lisa quickly followed along grabbing rosé by her arm and dragging her to one of the guest rooms.
"Do you think they had something going on?" Mina asked chaeyoung taking a sip from her wine. "Oh definitely" chaeyoung responded excusing herself to go and talk to irene and seulgi.

Lisa pushed Roseanne inside the guest room
"LISA WTF IS WRONG WITH YOU" rosé asked shaken up by Lisa's actions turning towards Lisa . "YOU THATS WHATS WRONG" Lisa screamed almost on the verge of tears stepping into her space. "WHAT THE FUCK DID I DO ?" Rosé said stepping closer as she shook with anger. Both stared into each other's eyes with furry they could feel each other's breath. "You ruined me.... I have only one regret in life which is falling in love with you. You are a coward who is afraid of your own feelings and needs and you will never be happy in your life" Lisa said while crying and walked to the bed and sat down holding her head in her hands "Lisa I had no choice you know that - " rosé said walking towards Lisa before she could sit next to her she heard a familiar voice calling out to her. Wiping her tears and fixing herself she said " Give me your phone" "why?" "Please just give me your phone" Lisa handed her phone. Rosé typed something and handed it back to Lisa " tomorrow come to this address at 12 pm". She said looking at Lisa. lisa shrugged and looked into her eyes "You think it's that easy?". "Please" rosé said looking at her with hope. "I'll try" Lisa said. Rosé gave her a tight smile and left the room.

"There you are I have been looking for you"

"Hello mother"
_____________________________________

So hi guys sorry for being so absent. I have 3-4 more chapters lined up to publish which I will in a while don't worry lol

With love
Yk who I am
__________________________________