:4:

And we are 16 again

Jan 9th 8pm

Manoban residence

As Lisa was getting ready to attend her  sister's anniversary party she gets a message on her phone. It's from thier group chat. When they were younger they used to play in a band which they had named blackpink. Mostly rosé and jisoo were more interested in music and singing while Lisa and jennie  were more keen on rap/hip hop growing up.

                                BLACKPINK

Chicken stealer: yo we have reached where you at?

Manobang: I am coming. I am on my way

Mandu: better hurry. Be safe don't drive into a ditch

Manobang: k mom

-mandu reacted with a annoyed emoji-

Lisa's pov

Oof jennie has always been like this. She has always been the mom of the group always taking care of us all. As I was going downstairs I felt nervous ad I might see her at the party. If this is a anniversary event for sure alot of people would be present.

Good lord I can't deal with Minnie's uncle in law. He always tries to give his opinion about my work. He once asked me to invest in his pyramid scheme. oof I should leave now.

Narrator's pov
As Lisa went to her garage she made sure everything was in check. The cats had fallen asleep and love was just finishing dinner.

As Lisa got into her car and switched on the radio about you started playing by the 1975.
She loved their music.

2018

Well I know when you're around 'cause I know the sound
I know the sound, of your heart
Well I know when you're around 'cause I know the sound
I know the sound, of your heart

"LISA TURN IT UP" rosé screamed as hee favorite song came on. As Lisa drove her  recent birthday present a Lamborghini Aventador J. She was gifted the car by her mother who even after Lisa's disagreement bought it for her. Heck she was turning 19 and was about to leave for college this was one of her mothers last chances to hold on to her little girl who was not so little anymore. The last chance to give her something a gift which wasn't from Lisa's pocket. A present from a parent.

As Lisa saw rosé sing to the song she was intracned. This energy was to strong a spark sparked between them. As the song started to fade

Well I know when you're around 'cause I know the sound
I know the sound, of your heart
Well I know when you're around 'cause I know the sound
I know the sound, of your heart

Rosé touched Lisa's thigh with a tremble and a jitter . Rosé had not touched like that ever.
Lisa knew that this unspoken touch was going to be the end. Or a beginning.

Rosé knew what she was doing after this there was no going back. She needed this today from Lisa. She needed to get lost.feel this high today. Say her goodbyes before everything ends.