Kaitlyn Gets The Idea

"Hey Kait! Can you get some more napkins before lunch?" Nick calls out from the dining hall. Kaitlyn is in the kitchen cleaning, just like Nick.

"Get Ryan to do it!" She calls back. The three of them were on lunch hall duty. When lunch comes, Dylan is too. But they needed someone to help Jacob, Emma, and Abi take them on a hike.

"Ryan-" Nick starts but gets interrupted.

"I heard, and I will, just give me a sec." Ryan called from across the Dining hall, near the storage room. He was grabbing more plastic silverware.

He grabbed them and took the plastic to Kaitlyn, and the paper to Nick.

They all started to set the food and utensils up.

Ryan placed the plates down next to where Kait put the silverware. Then they all got the food and brought it out.

"Alright, go get food and eat, then it's time for art with me!" Abi said as the kids ran off.

Ryan and Dylan were talking. Kait was staring, she leaned over to Emma and whispered in her ears.

"I should match make them!" She squealed.

"Yes!!!" Emma squealed back at her.

"Alright let's make a plan!" She replied.

-MeanWhile with Dylan and Ryan-

Dylan was hugging Ryan from behind.

"You know that we probably look superrrrr gay, right?" Dylan said.

"Eh. I'm bi, and so are you." Ryan replied.