• 30. Anniversary

Hey Sunshines I am back with another update.

Today's qoute:-

✨Wanting to be someone
else is a waste of the
person you are ✨

So let's start the chapter
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Everyone in the party was shocked after seeing Shivanya there but later composed themselves, wore a fake smile and went to congratulate the couple.

Yash, Avi and Emily were looking fabulous, they were enjoying the party but in the area where the food section was.

Navya's eyes fell on Ashley and Aditya. "Wow.. Ashley you are looking so beautiful.", Navya said hugging Ashley who was wearing the lehenga today and Aditya was looking out on her as she was wearing it for the first time.

Shivanya and Siya smiled at her. She was genuinely looking so pretty.
"Where is Sebestian? I didn't see him all day.", Xavier asked in confusion. "Oh hello I am here.", Sebastian came running there, he was sweating profusely. "What happened to you bro?", Adi asked.

Sebastian looked at him in anger, making Adi more confused. "Your sister! That's what happened!", He said pointing a finger toward Shivanya who was trying to stifle her laugh.

All looked at them in confusion. "Your sister gave me work in the morning and she, herself went to sleep. From morning I am doing that. Just now I got free.", He accused Shivanya, narrowing his eyes at her.

Everyone laughed looking at him. "Okay sorry.", Shivanya said but Seb looked away indicating that he doesn't accept her apology. Everyone looked at him in amusement.

Ace slapped his head as Seb looked at him with a pout. "Just accept the fucking apology.", He gritted his teeth as Seb looked at him wide eyes.

"It's okay.", Seb said pouting to Shivanya who chuckled looking at him. "So who is going to host?", Sid asked. "You guys haven't decided it?", Xavier asked, bewildered.

"No no it's decided. Shivanya is going to host the party.", Kabir said. Shivanya winked in Kabir's direction as everyone looked at them in confusion.

"What are you guys planning? From today morning you guys are sending each other some signals or chuckling looking at each other.", Navya asked as everyone agreed.

Shivanya giggled and said, "Now it's not just us. Siya is also now in our plan." Navya looked at Siya with raised eyebrows. "Sorry Navya i can't tell you anything.", Siya said, looking apologetically at Navya who huffed.

After sometime

Everyone's attention went to Shivanya who was standing in the middle of the hall with a mic in her hand. She smiled and said, "First of all thanks to all of you for your presence in my Ma-Papa's anniversary celebration."

Clapping sounds echoed in the hall as she continued, "Happy Anniversary Ma and Papa. I hope you guys always smile and be together for the lifetime. Your love story started with a war but see, you are here, happily married." Bhavya and Aryan smiled looking at her as everyone was listening to her in silence.