Coming Out As Trans (MTF)

Hi Males And Females!

How's Everyone Doing?

I Hope Well! I Wanted To Try And Share Positivity To The Trans Community!

To All My Beautiful Trans Folks, You Are So Valid! I'm Very Proud Of You! This One Is Gonna Be What Would Ruby Gillman And Chelsea Both React To You Being Transgender!

I'm Actually Gonna Create Two Of These, But This One Is Gonna Be "Male To Female"!

You Walk Out To The Place That You Wanted To Meet! It's A Park With A Bench, And You Have Plenty Of Privacy!

Ruby Gillman Stands There, Greeting You. She Looks Over You And Smiles, Now Knowing What This Is About. She Says Hi To You, But Does Use Your Dead Name... It Stings, But You Let It Go, Because You Told Your Girlfriend Something That's Being On Your Chest.

You Both Sit Down Together, And You Look At Her. You Tell Her That There's Something You Have To Tell Her. Ruby Tilts Her Head, And Asks You, "What Is It?".

You Bite Your Tongue, Take A Deep Breath And Finally Told Her Your Trans.

Ruby Is A very Understanding Kraken, And Would Never Ever Talk Down To Someone, Unless It's A Bully. She Seemed Shocked At First, But She Soon Smiles And Gently Grabs Your Hands, Telling You That She's Very Proud Of You For Being Brave, And That She Still Loves You Just The Same As She Always Has. Feeling Overjoyed And Happy, You Both Hugged Each Other, As You Cried In A Very Happy Way, Thankful For Finding Someone Like Ruby.

Walking To The Beach So You Could Go To The Bench, You See A Very Beautiful And Attractive Half Human And Mermaid Girl Swimming In The Ocean And Drawing In The Sand With A Stick

Walking To The Beach So You Could Go To The Bench, You See A Very Beautiful And Attractive Half Human And Mermaid Girl Swimming In The Ocean And Drawing In The Sand With A Stick. She Was Drawing Hearts, And Your Dead Name With x Chelsea On The Sand.

She Looks Up At You, And She Happily Greets You By Saying "Hi!" While Mentioning Your Dead Name. You Blush And Smile Big As You Wave Before Looking At The Sand. You Told Yourself To Give Chelsea A Break, Because She Didn't Know About Your Transitioning.

You Sit Down Next To Her And Watch Her Draw More Heart On The Sand. You Clear Your Throat, And Tell Her That You Need To Say Something To Her. Chelsea Looks Over, And Tilts Her Head Towards You, And That's When You Told Her That Your Transgender.

Chelsea Is A Very Friendly, Flirty And Loving Soul. She Loves Everyone Regardless, And She Finds Herself Clinging To Others For Comfort.

Chelsea Instantly Hugs You, And Gave You Small Boops On The Nose, And That's When You Began To Cry Happily Again.

Chelsea Tells You "No, No, Please Don't Cry Sunshine!" Or, "Hey! Hey! It's Gonna Be Ok Sweetie! I'm Not Gonna Get Mad At You, I Promise!". She Then Asked If Your Name Has Changed.

If You Said Yes And Told Her, She Would Cross Out The Dead Name, And Write In Your Preferred Name In The Sand.

If You Said No, She Would Cross Out Your Dead Name And Write "My Beautiful Girlfriend!" In The Sand. Chelsea Begins Smiling Cutely At You, And Kisses You, To Which You Return.

Remember, If Your Trans, Your Very Valid And I'm Very Proud Of You! And Ruby Gillman And Chelsea Are Also Proud Of You Too!! ^w^