ƈԋαρƚҽɾ 8

yay chapter 8 :)

please keep up with all the votes and comments, and yay this story has 50 votes! whoop whoop :D

here are this chapter's lyrics:

"I like how your eyes complementing your hair, The way that them jeans fit is making me stare"

and that's it!

OH WAIT! Don't forget to go and check out my new lilo story "They Don't Know About Us" thank you, now you can start reading!

==========================================

*Harry's POV*

His lips were heaven, so rough but yet just so soft. And they moved perfectly against mine, just like I imagined they would but some how better. The kiss was sloppy, needy but passionate, both of us wanting to feel each other desperately. Our tongues dancing against each other, mouths never leaving contact of the other.

I was jealous. The way Logan looked at Liam just sent me off, it was pretty clear he had feelings for Liam but he wasn't allowed to have feelings for Liam not while I am still here. Liam's fucking mine, just mine and no one, no one is allowed to touch him or even like him.

My hold on Liam's waist tightened, pulling him closer to me and his hands landed up on my chest as he moaned. His tongue flicked and licked my bottom lip and I ended up cupping his cheeks bringing him more closer to me, as close as possible. His moans became more frequent as I deepened the kiss. My fingers brushed against his neck, slowly reaching up to hold his neck as my lips stopped moving against his and just lingered around, both of us getting our breathing back in control.

After a few seconds, I pulled Liam's bottom lip, making him quiver in my arms and then moan as he buckled his hips against mine. He smirked into the kiss, rubbing our packages urgently together. I sighed and moved us.

Liam's back hit the bed, as I pulled away going over his flawless features. I smirked and rolled my hips over his as he whined and pulled me back to his swollen lips. His tongue straight away sweeped into my mouth, making me let out a moan.

"You're beautiful" I said, pulling away, my lips hovering very close to his. Liam blushed, his face turning to stare at the wall, his sweet innocence taking over him again. I chuckled and pulled his face back to mine, my fingertips holding his chin gently as my lips met his again.

And soon enough, the kiss turned heated again, both of us begging for more contact, more touch and more of each other.

My hands trailed down to his hips, where some of his skin was exposed. My fingertips brushed against his skin, and I could feel him shuddering and shivering beneath me. I tugged at his t-shirt and he nodded his head yes. I pulled away from his lips and pulled his t-shirt away from his head. And man was I shocked.

He had rock hard abs and for a moment I just stared at him in awe. Out of the corner of my eyes, I could see him blush as his shyness took over him again. Without wasting any time, I grabbed him into a kiss. A much more hungry one. He whimpered at the roughness but it was a pleasurous whimper and that just made me kiss him harder.

He was much better at this that Nick. His lips tasted much better, so much better and I could keep my lips on his forever. His touch was electric and I never felt like this about anyone's touch. Liam drove me absolutely crazy, just on the edge.

But shit Nick and that's when I pulled away from Liam, jerked away from him. His eyes turning blurry as he stared at me confused, sitting up on the bed. I shook my head ignoring his looks and his eyes soon teared as he stood up. I immediately backed away from him.

"That shouldn't have happened Liam. I-I It was a mistake, just a mistake, It shouldn't have happened just-

And that's when the tears started rolling down his cheeks and I couldn't stand to see that. I moved forward to wipe them away and just hold him in my arms again and kick my self for making him cry.

"D-don't come near me, H-Harry. J-just stay away" He stuttered out, his eyes shedding tears with every word he spoke to me. My heat clenched and twisted at his words and then the sudden urge to kiss him came to me. I couldn't help my thoughts and I couldn't stop what I was doing as I pulled Liam towards me.

I snaked my arms around him trapping him as he shook in my arms. His lips shaking as he sobbed more. I pressed lips against his, hoping that he just let me kiss him, but he didn't. He just pushed me away.

"I hate you, Harry. So much" He mumbled, as he grabbed his t-shirt and stormed out of the cabin.

His words cut through me and I found myself cry as I slid down against the cabin wall. My head in my hands as the tears flooded out. I knew it was my fault but I cheated on Nick and I didn't want to make it worse than I already had. Even though I didn't like Nick anymore I couldn't do that to him. Louis was right I was gonna end up hurting all of us.

"Harry why aren't you at the campfire? and why did Liam just went past us crying" Louis said as he barged in though and I ran towards him hugging him tightly.

"I kissed him Lou and it was perfect but then I had to go an ruin everything for him" I heard Louis sighed and his hands gently started rubbing my back.

"I told you Haz" He said, worry clear in his voice.

"I just hope Liam doesn't do anything stupid" I mumbled in Louis' neck. "I Love him, Louis. I Love him so much and I can't lose him"

"I know Harry. I know you do. And Zayn has gone to check on Liam." Louis said.

=========================================

ooooooookkkkkkkkkkkaaaaaayyyyyyyyy :) So Lirry kissed, they sort of fought then sort of kissed and then Liam ran away!

What do you think Harry is gonna do now? And he loves Liam! awwwwwwwwwwww :D

"I like how your eyes complementing your hair, The way that them jeans fit is making me stare"

don't forget to comment the song these lyrics belong to and I will dedicate this chapter to you :)

and don't forget to

VOTE

COMMENT

FAN/FOLLOW :)