4

HANNI

"Hey, looking happy eh? What did she say 'bout it??" I immediately asked as she gets out from the restaurant.

"She said to continue it! And is approving it! I'm so happy right now!"

"That's great!!!"

"I know right! I'm sooo so soooo happy~" She replied grinning widely and I just showed her a proud smile, she starts to walk and I just followed her. She's cute when she's smiling, grinning, giggling and laughing. It suits to her so much, she really looks like an excited cat.

"Where to go now??" She asked and I shrugged my shoulder. "You decide."

"Maybe let's celebrate??"

"Sure, sounds great!!"

"Let's go in a park! It's been a months when the last time I went there just to write hehe!"

"Sure!"

We began to walk beside each other and I looked at her offering my palm to her.

"Hmm? What's that for? Ah, okay..." She looks down to the ground and held my hand, I smiled and giggled.

"You're really super shy."

"By newjeans?"

"Yeah. Come on, don't be super shy in front of me, be not shy by itzy!" I laughed and she laughed too as we both swung our hands.

I've never ever experienced this before because I was like her. NBSB and NGSB lol...

And now I know the feeling of having someone beside you. Now I feel not alone anymore since ever I met her.

I think I'm in love. The feeling is weird, this is my first time. I love her.

We- we just met yesterday, I know that but.... I can't stop my feelings, I kept asking myself: why am I like this? And yet I don't have any answer.

All I know right now is I'm in love with her.

And I like the feeling.

...

"Ice cream! I think this ice cream parlor just opened because I never saw this before!" She giggled and I just can't help but to smile. She's so cute and angelic, I can't....

"Get yourself an ice cream now, I'll be watching you." I said with a gentle voice and she nodded. I sat and waited for her, she came back and sat across the table holding a cup of rolled ice cream and one another ice cream.

"If only you could eat.." She mumbled with a pouty lips and I just patted her head. "I'm okay, don't worry and just enjoy yourself okay?"

...

"Tteokbokki!!" She ran towards the vendor and immediately asked for it. She's really enjoying the day and I'm happy for her as long as she's happy.

"Oh you're back! How are you?? It's been a months!" The vendor said and I thought he was talking with someone else but Haerin replied to him. "Ah hehe, I just got a bit busy uncle but I'm okay! What about you?" Uncle?

"Hah I'm doing good, sales are still strong every day!"

"That's good uncle!"

"There you go little one~ you don't have to pay for it, keep your money~"

"Aaw uncle I appreciate it but I think I need to-"

"No no, keep the money to yourself now lil one, I insisted, okay?" Haerin gave him a hug and smiled. "Thank you uncle! We will- I mean, I will go ahead now!"