Chapter 2

Third person's POV:

For Suzuka it was another day.. to compete with Kanon of course, she arrived at school with a lot of students gathering around and greeting her already, she waved back and smiled to all the students who did so, she went to her locker, making sure all her notes were there, suddenly, a very familiar face came to her.

"You really think you're better than me just because of yesterday?"

Kanon said, raising an eyebrow while crossing her arms, Suzuka scoffed and leaned towards the locker, also crossing her arms while looking down at Kanon.

"I am, though?"

Suzuka said cockily, Kanon snickered, her ego was hurt but she had to do everything in her power to keep her reputation up and prove to everyone that she's better than Suzuka.

"Please be more modest, you're not even on my level"

Kanon said with disgust on her tone, Suzuka laughed.

"Yeah.. I'm not on your level.."

Suzuka says, Kanon smiles assuming she'd won that easily.

"Because I'm above you."

Suzuka smirks, Kanon's smile drops as she gasps in disbelief.

"See you later, Miss Kimura."

Suzuka simply said before bringing all her supplies while smiling, looking back at Kanon for a while before continuing to leave, while Kanon was left speechless, suddenly, she felt furious and is close to bursting in anger. She huffed before walking to her class.

as she got there, Suzuka was already talking to a lot of students, they already seemed very close. Kanon rolled her eyes and sat down, bringing out a text book to study, Suzuka sees this and chuckles. Mizyu who was from another class approaches Kanon.

"Kanon~ do you have notes from chemistry class? I wasn't paying attention yesterday hehe.."

Mizyu said shyly, Kanon sighed, seemingly disappointed before she brought out her notebook, Mizyu jumps in a excitement before running to her classroom which was just beside Kanon's to study.

the teacher finally came in with lots of papers, the students groaned as they already knew there was either a long quiz or a text, Suzuka and Kanon on the other hand, was calm as it was easy for them, Suzuka took her seat beside Kanon, the two giving eachother a nasty glare before focusing on the teacher once again.

"So as you can see, we will have a long test today, the items is up to 60 so please review as much as you can. I will give you all 10 minutes."

The teacher announced, everyone hurriedly took out their notebooks to review, Kanon tried to look for her notebook everywhere but she couldn't find it, until she remembered she gave it to Mizyu, she groaned in annoyance as she leaned back on her seat, Suzuka who was calmly studying noticed this before smirking mischievously because she thought it was funny, but also couldn't help but feel bad for the girl, so, she scooted over to Kanon who was startled by the girl's sudden actions.

"Here, we can review together."

Suzuka said with her usual deep voice. As Kanon was about to refuse, Suzuka shushed her.

"Now before you say no, I'm only doing this so people will like me and admire me more."

Suzuka whispered with a stoic look on her face, what she said was a lie though since she actually felt bad for Kanon. Kanon rolled her eyes.

"I won't accept your offer then."

"They'll still admire me, plus, they'll feel bad for me and hate you more if you refuse. You don't want that, right?"