Ch 19 Stefanie/Marco

Stefanie:

Eventually we made it to Rome almost the next day. Was Marco upset? Oh, he was livid to say the least. We landed about an hour ago and got settled into the villa that everyone was staying at. It sat on about 3 acres of land on the top of the mountain heavily secured with armed men and dangerous canines. The villa had 6 garages, 2 pools, a tennis court, and an extra guest house with a separate entrance and exit. Everyone was asleep so I decided to take myself on a tour of the many homes this man owns. I slipped out of the bedroom that Marco and I shared and made my way down the spiral staircase. It was almost the New Year, so the entire place was decorated with extravagant lights, lanterns, and greenery. The fireplace filled the home with warmth and joy, it reminded me of the fuzzy memories I had when I was a teenager. The holidays were always the worst time of the year for me, my parents were never home, and Amalia was always traveling during that time. So, my yearly gift to myself was being so damn high that I wouldn't feel or remember a single thing. Slipping past the living room I found the kitchen, calacatta marble tabletops, and gold fixtures. Knowing that this room alone was a couple million dollars wasn't shocking. Us Italians weren't basic; we live for the extras and any chance we get to show off we will. The kitchen was everything I had wanted, since I was alone often. Any chance I got I would send the maids and cooks home and would care for myself, I loved cooking and baking whenever I wanted.

Making my way into the kitchen my stomach was going crazy and I realized that I haven't eaten in hours I was starving. Opening the pantry and finding a variety pack of Ghirardelli chocolates. My mouth was salivating at the sight of it, but I wasn't satisfied just yet. I moved onto the fridge where I found a tub of ice cream and I decided to take out the whole thing. Walking with the items in hand I grabbed a heavy coat and made my way outside. The view was amazing and there was a rainstorm that was coming in and the sky looked pretty. While sitting outside I heard the door open then close. "Hello?" I said loudly. There was no way that I was going to be in danger, there were at least fifty men that guarded this place like it was a compound. It was out there for another 20 minutes before making myself go inside, it was getting cold, and I was going to be upset if I was sick in general. I put the ice cream away and closed the door and adjusted my robe walking out the kitchen. I turned off the lights and made my way up the staircase. I headed straight down the hallway almost passing my room when I felt a hand on my arm. "Ahh-!"

The same hand immediately covered my mouth and dragged me into my bedroom. "Hello angel. Missed me?" Marco's voice was low and taunting it sent a chill down my spine. His demeanor was dark. We hadn't said a word to each other since I landed. He wasn't even here when I got to the villa. "Marco, you scared the shit out of me." My heart literally dropped into my ass when he grabbed me. "But I'm happy to see you." I said silently with a smile. He just looked at me with an expression I couldn't read. "Marco? What's wrong?" He didn't say a word, all he did was just stare at me. He grabbed me by my neck and slammed me into the wall. I couldn't breathe but at that moment I didn't care "Strip and get on the bed." My body goes rigid, and he releases me. He walks to the chair that's facing the bed and sits there watching me strip and I lean on the bed. Silence fills the room and at this point I was terrified for my life.

Marco:

Watching her in front of me bare and untouched made me want to fuck her right then and there but I had other plans. I wanted to ruin her. I wanted her to feel pain and pleasure at the same time. She didn't believe me when I said come hell or high water her ass was going to be in Rome, and she thought it was cute to argue with me. I hate arguing and I hate when people make terrible decisions while they are mad like buy a fucking private jet and three different houses in different parts of the world. I don't care that she maxed out my credit card but it's the fact she spent a whopping 150 million dollars and thought it wasn't going unnoticed. "Sit on the bed and spread your legs." Not taking an eye off of her she slides her legs open, and she is soaking fucking wet. "Fuck angel. You have no idea what I'm about to do to you." With one hand I unbuckle my belt while sipping my bourbon. I had been hovering over this drink for a while, I wanted to be sober when I destroyed her. "Marco... please touch me." Her voice was in a begging tone. Oh, do I love when she begs for me to touch her. "How do you want me to touch you angel? Show me." With a loud grunt she rolled her eyes, and I shot out of my chair. Pinning her down on the bed I pinched her nipple and she let out a small yelp.