Chapter Twenty One

They chained Alee and I by our hands, letting our feet dangle. I managed to kick one in the face, only to receive a mouth full of knuckles. Danny walked in the cage. "You ladies will find this room very comfortable." He smiled

"Oh yeah. The chains digging in my wrists are very fucking comfortable." Alee said. He walked up to her and put his hands on her sides. He slid them down to her thighs and eased his way to the front. She kicked him in the groin and he fell to the ground. A man put a gun to her head and she stopped moving and sucked in a breath.

"Do not shoot her!" Danny yelled. The man took a step back. "She will be weak and won't fight in a couple of days." He smiled. Then he stepped in front of me. "Now I'm sorry I had to shoot your bitch of a mother." He shrugged. "She got out of hand." Those statements lit me up.

I kicked him in the face. "You just fucking wait! As soon as I got out of the damn chains, I'm going for your ass you bastard!" I yelled and he only bellowed in laughter. He walked out and locked the cage. I started to cry. "Bastard." I screamed. I can't believe I lost my mother. She was the only blood related family I had. And now she is gone.

"We will be okay Anna." Alee cried with me. I shook my head and let it hang without another word.