Half Sister?

We know that Gabriel Agreste's real name is Gabi Grassette. He never came from a rich family and whatever the reason why he changed his identity, maybe it could be to hide from the law or that he didn't want to be with the poor family Grassette anymore. False identity somehow does have a connection with Cerise as we learned Lila Rossi was her alias. My theory points out that maybe Gabi had an affair with an unknown woman and Cerise was born but he may or may not know that when he abandon them before he became a fashion designer with the help of Audrey Bourgeois changed his name and then fell in love with Emilie. I could be wrong but between Gabriel and Lila, they both have similarities with changing their names, manipulating anyone to get what they want, and greed for power.

My second theory is maybe Cerise is over a century old sentimonster and she was created with the emotion of deceive. Her nature to lie and manipulate to get what she wants. She never removed her bracelets when disguising herself with wigs and eye contacts. Maybe her amok is in her bracelets. I mean teenage life is short when becoming an adult and she's far too young to wander things without an adult.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

With Nathalie, she felt the effect of Adrien's bite take effect, her eyes taking a sickly red coloring. She can feel no pain at all, especially since her coughing stopped.

"Hrrrgh! AAAGH!" She rushes to the mirror and saw her skin turned pale, "Oh, my lord!"

She had no idea what Adrien went through and she craves food, "Must......stay....strong!" She clutched her stomach.

Adrien came through the open window with Ladybug, knowing that Nathalie would not control her hunger. So he brought a severed arm from a crazed man in the alley.

"Nathalie, over here" Adrien hands it to her and she takes big chunks from the arm.

"Gross" Ladybug looks away, "I can't believe this is real. You bit her and she's now a walking dead"

"She told me to," Adrien said.

"I did," Nathalie said.

"I cannot believe that cataclysm is spreading. This is not good. That explains why he constantly makes me wear the alliance ring so that I could get akumatized or something to do his bidding. He tried to take advantage of me" Adrien growled angrily.

"But you're....lucky you didn't," Nathalie said.

"I can't believe he's Monarch. That bastard is keeping the kwamis somewhere" Ladybug said.

"Where are they?" Adrien asked.

"You can't face him. He's beyond insane" Nathalie finished eating.

"Nathalie, his obsession and madness is causing misery and trauma in Paris. If no one stops him, the kwamis will forever be his slaves. He's not using it for the greater good" Ladybug said.

Nathalie sighs and goes to her vault behind the frame, looking for the coordinates of the buttons on Emilie's portrait, "These are the code buttons on Emilie's portrait in his office. Please, be wise about this. You need to think of a plan before you do" She hands it to Adrien.

"Thank you, Nathalie," Adrien said.

"Let's go. I have a feeling that your ex-father would be insane to kill you" Ladybug said to Adrien.

"Yes, let's go, Ladybug" He clutched onto her as she swings away.

-

The next morning, the news on TV is reporting about Cerise has gone missing and no witnesses have been made.