Chapter 1 - The Start

Chances of survival were next to zero, but their willingness to survive got the survivors through what proved to be their most challenging task yet.
A sailor, a builder, a boat and a serpent.

The journey started with 2 men looking to survive in the wilderness, they met, they embarked on adventures to be able to find shelter and above have the ability to survive in such a cruel world. One of the survivors, Alaric took on the role of the builder and swore upon himself to make sure that both men have a place to call home. The other survivor, Angus, had a dream of finding other survivors on this island because he believed that it wasn't just himself and Alaric. Whilst Alaric was coming up with a plan to build shelter for both men, Angus set out on an adventure by himself to find food and above all, other survivors. Both survivors were dying of starvation but they weren't planning on giving up anytime soon. Alaric process of building shelter was progressing by rapidly and by day 10 he had a place he could call home.

He hadn't heard from Angus in over a fortnight, so one presumed the worst had happened. Alaric knew that winter was coming soon which meant he needed to stock up on plenty of food and he needed to fortify his home. Winter is known as a cruel time on this land. Food is limited and predators will be all over this island, Alaric needed a plan, a plan which needs to be next to perfection if he has hopes on survival past this cruel winter.

In a couple of weeks, Alaric managed to craft himself some weapons and a set of armor to go along with it. This meant that he was able to fend off the majority of monsters which proved to be a threat to his home. He was living life at a great pace until Day 27 struck, the worst day yet. Winds howled through the night, and there was no chance for sleep for the survivor as trouble could come any second. Not a shred of light during the night, but the winds became stronger and stronger. Alaric's fear right now was the possibility that the wind was too strong for his house to hold up to. Could Alaric's hard work all end up in nothing? Door slamming, wood breaking, the survivor was giving up on his humble abode, wolves howling, trolls slamming nearby. Until he heard a strange noise. Alaric went outside since he was losing faith in the house's survival, until he looked up north and saw a figure moving towards him, the survivor hadn't eaten for days, he was dizzy and in no world was he going to be trusting his very own eyes what he seeing. Were his eyes deceiving him? Alaric, kept looking, waiting patiently for the strange figure to reveal itself. He couldn't handle it anymore, the cold, the starvation, the dehydration, the tiredness, Alaric took a few steps until he lost his balance and stumbled on a piece of rock, only to hit the ground.