Early Bonds

"And there she is." Arcee smirked as Athena walked out of her berthroom just a day after she fully recovered from all her wounds, which took about a week.

The Primette smiled cheekily and blew her friend a teasing kiss before giving Bulkhead a small hug.

The two had grown close over the short amount of time they spent together, and developed a brother-sister bond.

Next she grinned at Rachet, who nodded in return and kissed her father's cheek, standing on her tip toes and forcing him to lean down because she was barely Bulkhead's height.

"Where's 'Hide at?" She asked looking for the black and silver mech.

"He's here." Said bot chuckled, walking in from where the training room was.

Athena laughed and hugged him tightly before going off and talking to Arcee.

"Even when she's still partially injured she's really energetic." Ironhide muttered, walking over to Optimus and Rachet.

Bumblebee drove in a few minutes later, the human children hopping out of his alt mode.

Miko immediately ran off with Bulkhead to Primus who knows where, while Jack and Raf stuck around, playing video hames and occasionally conversing with the bot's.

Suddenly, the proximity sensor went off and Rachet's screens was taken up by the image of Agent Fowler himself hopping out of his helicoper and ino the elevator.

"Oh boy." Raf gulped.

"PRIME!"

Optimus approached the human sized landing as the elevator revealed the African- American man.

"Agent Fowler." The Prime greeted calmly.

The man's eyes flew to the new Autobot, who froze under the scrutinizing gaze of the Autobot Liason.

"Who's the new one?" Fowler asked bluntly, pointing at Athena.

"Athena Prime." Ironhide replied tensely. "Optimus and Elita-1's daughter."

The Primette smiled gratefully at the weapons specialist and she and Arcee stood beside him.

"Apologies for not informing you about my arrival sooner Agent Fowler." Athena said as politely as she possibly could. "Unfortunately, I had been unconcious for what seems to be 4 years of my life, and have had amnesia for 1 and only made contact with the Autobots about a month ago. Only then were my memories triggered and was I able to transform into my current mode."

Jack and Raf shared a shocked look as Fowler gaped at the Autobot standing before him.

"We all know that's Prime's kid." He muttered. "But anyways, the 'Cons are moving towards Jersey!"

"Jersey Shore." Jack chuckled under his breath.

After an hour of negotiation, Fowler left and Athena slumped in relief.

"Thank the good Lord Primus." She muttered, resting her arm on Ironhide's shoulder. And much to everyone's surprise, he allowed her to.

":Where did you learn to speak like that?:" Bee asked. ":I mean, I know you're a Prime in training and all but wow.:"

The Primette laughed nervously and shrugged, resting her helm where her arms were.

Miko and Bulkhead drove in then, and the Japanese girl seemed really quiet.

"A quiet Miko?" Jack mumbled. "Not good."

Bulkhead transformed once Miko trudged out of the way and walked over to the others without a word.