2. FRIENDS

Author pov:

It's been two days since she saw a mysterious boy on the terrace. She never saw him in this apartment. maybe because she was new to this apartment and area and also to the country. It's been 3 months since she moved from her home to this country. But she was curious about the guy, what he was doing there at that time, and why he wore a mask, cap. She was new to this culture but she was enjoying every bit of it because she did so much to come this far. She was very studios in her college life, and being introverted never helped her to make so many friends in her life, But her best friends never leave her side although it was hard for her to change to the new place she thought it was the right decision for her to take this step. she was very focused on her goal.

But her family mainly her mother was never happy with her decision to be a fashion designer. Yes, she wants to be a fashion designer, she has a very good sense of fashion, and she won many fashion competitions which leads her to pursue her career here. Because it is better for her to start here because of the opportunities that are having for fashion designers. Here there are so many entertainment companies she wants to place in one of the best companies for her career to start.

"it might be boring because it's her personality, character, and her family description.it is important to understand her before reading her story of how she was and is. I promise it's gonna be so much better when we enter into the actual story between them. whether fate gonna put them into one or tear them apart from each other. Or fate has a different plan for them to be with their other half separately."

In her apartment, the morning sun filtered through the curtains, casting a soft glow on the room. She stood before the mirror, her heart a battleground of determination and doubt. The reflection that stared back at her revealed an ordinary girl, with features that held stories only she knew. Today was another day at the vast university, a place of countless opportunities and dreams waiting to be realized.

Her journey hadn't been easy. She had faced resistance, arguments, and tears in the pursuit of her dreams. Yet, despite the challenges, she had fought for this chance, a chance to learn, to grow, and to make her mark in the world.

she was getting ready to go to university, and she was slowly adapting to the system, so as not to get late she has to start earlier than required." she was a fashion designer who gonna pursue .ofcourse she has to be fashionable to appeal to others, there is so much competition, we are living in a competitive world. although she was not skinny she has curves that are perfect for her and she is beautiful in her own way. she doesn't do makeup that much having natural beauty is her plus point with her skin tone."

After getting ready to go, she stepped out of her flat and entered the elevator which was about to close" thank god" she thought. But there is another figure in the elevator with her.

As she stepped into the elevator, her heart skipped a beat as she noticed the presence of the tall, stylish young man beside her. His eyes held a hint of recognition, and her stomach fluttered with a mix of excitement and nervousness. She adjusted the strap of her bag, feeling suddenly aware of her appearance.

He finally broke the silence, his voice smooth and resonant "HELLO".She bowed and greeted him in return." are you okay?" his voice, deep and melodic, broke the silence again."a few days ago I saw you crying on the terrace, so I'm just asking whether r u feeling ok!".

Her heart skipped a beat, the memory of their encounter on the terrace flashing before her. There was something about him, an inexplicable connection that seemed to have transcended time."Yes, I'm doing okay now. Thank you."

But he came to know that she do not know who he was, which makes him more interested in her." btw what's your name? I never saw you here. Are you new to this place?".