7. Destination

Y/N poured her heart and soul into designing the competition and performance outfits for her team, all in line with the selected theme of a specific country's rich cultural tradition. She was determined to make these costumes not just visually stunning but also true representations of the country's heritage.

The chosen country for their performance was a place known for its vibrant and colorful festivals, so Y/N wanted the costumes to reflect the joy and spirit of the culture. She dove into extensive research, exploring the history, traditions, and symbolism of the country's attire.

Y/N carefully selected lightweight, breathable materials that would allow the team to move gracefully during their routine. She paid special attention to the comfort of her teammates, ensuring they would feel confident and at ease on stage.

Y/N worked tirelessly, often staying up late into the night, perfecting every stitch and fold. She consulted with her teammates, incorporating their feedback to make sure the outfits felt comfortable and allowed for freedom of movement during their dance. The final result was nothing short of breathtaking.

When Y/N presented the completed outfits to her team, they were in awe of her talent and dedication. Her designs truly encapsulated the essence of the chosen country's tradition, and they couldn't wait to wear them on stage.

She knew that her designs would not only represent her team but also showcase the beauty and richness of the country's culture to the audience. With her costumes ready, she and her team continued to rehearse.

In the bustling atmosphere of the university, Y/N's friends gathered around her, excited and eager to see her progress on the performance and outfit designs for the upcoming fashion fest.

Yuri leaned in, her eyes shining with anticipation. "Y/N, show us what you've got! We've been dying to see your performance."

Y/N, a bit bashful but proud of her work, shared snippets of her dance routine, her movements exuding grace and confidence. Her friends watched in awe, appreciating her talent.

Sona chimed in, "Wow, Y/N, that's amazing! Your designs and performance are on point. You're going to shine at the fest."

Euno, always the playful one, flashed a charming grin. "Well, ladies, you're in the presence of a true superstar! Y/N, your grace is unmatched."

Y/N blushed at the compliments, grateful for her friends' support. "Thank you, guys. Your encouragement means the world to me."

There was a hidden part of her that she had long kept concealed, even from her closest friends. It was a secret from her childhood that had shaped her confidence and love for the upcoming performance.

she learned classical dances when she was a child. that is the reason she is confident about this upcoming performance. It is one of the reasons even though she is an introverted soul she is confident, She stopped her practice because of her mother She loved expressing herself through dance.

She finished her rehearsal and her friends dragged her to the canteen to spend some time with them. They sat at their usual table in the canteen, enjoying coffee and sandwiches as they discussed their respective preparations.

Their conversation shifted as Yuri and Sona brought up BTS, stirring Y/N from her thoughts. They mentioned the rumored performance at the opening ceremony, which turned out to be a rumor only. Yuri and Sona seemed genuinely disappointed, while Euno seized the opportunity to playfully console them.