Bumps In The Moonlight

(Forest)

*Blizzard winds blowing*

Uzi and Zoe walk through the snow in the woods still holding hands so they don't get separated.

They see a couple of buildings thinking of which one to go into to look for clues until one certain cabin catches their eyes.

Both twins walk towards the cabin door with Uzi pulling out her flashlight with her solver and they try to go inside but finds out that it's locked from the inside

*Uzi uses for solver to break the lock off*

*Snap !*

* the lock bounces on the ground before stopping*

* a robotic roach scurries away scared*

*Zoe opens the door*

(Abandoned Cabin)

Once the door was broken open both of the twins step inside seeing how dark it is.

* Zoe walks ahead*

*Uzi stops and picks up a helmet with her solver examining it*

* Uzi then tosses the helmet away*

As the twins are looking around they suddenly hear a strange sound not too far from them.

* clinging sounds*

*Uzi moves her flashlight to the spot where they heard it*

Uzi moves the flashlight a bit upwards and they see a couple of mannequins and she then moves it towards the window but they don't see anything there. She moves the light towards an opening in the wall but stops then moves it back to a calendar hanging on the wall.

*Uzi uses her solver to get the calendar off the wall bringing it towards them*

*Both twins look at the calendar seeing a puppy on it*

*Uzi adjusts the flashlight downwards and they see a couple of things written*