chapter 4 - the breakup

Colby pov:

As I walk out I hear Katrina yelling so I walk in to the hall and all I hear as my heart drops is "HES A FREAK SAM GOD WHY DO YOU LIKE HIM MORE THAN ME" I drop my glass and it shatters and the both turn to look at me and I look up at Sam and his eyes are full of tears, Kat's face contorted in anger. I run up to my room and I hear Sam yell back "I LIKE HIM MORE BECAUSE HES MY BEST FRIEND AND AT LEAST HES NOT A GOLD DIGGING MANIPULATIVE BITCH" (I do not hate kat I love her but for the storyline she is what Sam just called her) I'm sat in front of my door listening to them argue with tears rolling down my cheeks with my paci in my mouth. Kat then yells back "GOD SAM I HATE YOU" I gasp knowing Sam loves Kat so that must hurt In response Sam screams " OH YEA WELL GET OUT WE R OVER" after that I hear the door slam and loud sobs coming from downstairs and without thinking paci still in my mouth and my brain fully little, I stumble downstairs, I shuffle into the room and softly say "Sammy, is 'ou otays". He looks up with tear tracks down his cheeks and wipes the tears away saying "ye bud I'm ok come here" he opens his arms for me to run into so I do and he burys his face in my hair and I giggle feeling ticklish, he laughs in response "is someone ticklish" next thing I know Sam is tickling me and I'm laughing loudly "Sammy, stawp" he stops ,still chuckling, and I pant a little trying to catch my breath. I look up (for the sake of the story Colby is 5'6 and Sam is 5'8) and ask him " Sammy is da mean lady gone" he stops laughing and says "ye the mean lady is gone forever" I poke his cheek giggling " hey little munchkin what's so funny" he boops my nose and I break into a fit of giggles "nufin hehe" he smiles softly at me "wanna watch some toons little man" I get excited and repeatedly say "ya ya ya toons!" He puts on bluey I sit on his lap leaning back into his chest concentrated on the show. After about an hour I start to feel tired. Sam seems to notice this and says "hey baby is it nap time" I nod my head feeling heavy and Sam picks me up taking me upstairs. He places me on my bed and is about to walk out the room I grab his wrist mumbling "Sammy, 'tay" he smiles "alr bud I'll stay" he lays down next to me pulling me close to his chest and I start to fall asleep to sams heartbeat.

And that's a wrap for tonight. This one may not be as long or as good as the other chapters as I started feeling small halfway through but thank you for reading :)