Owl House Season 1 - Devil May Cry: Luke's Awakening

Hi guys! It's me SSJ3O of deviantart/Dewey10 of of fanfiction. I'm expanding my version of Owl House: Owl House Season 1 - Devil May Cry: Luke's Awakening to here on Wattpad! It's a good website and I'd love to get more reviews about my story here! To those of you on Wattpad who've never read my story before, I hope you enjoy it!

It's about a boy named Luke Noceda, adopted and raised by Camila Noceda, his foster mother. Being unable to fit in and make friends due to his tendencies to get into fights and express his creativity in rather strange ways, Luke ends up stumbling upon a door leading to kid-friendly hellscape world: The Demon Realm. It's there he meets Eda the Owl Lady and King, The King of Demons. Join Luke as he goes on adventures with the two of them, mastering the art of sword fighting, learning from Eda how to be a witch, finding a brother in King and making friends and enemies along the way, even forming his own group consisting of: Willow Park, Gus Porter and Amity Blight. Watch the journey he takes to fulfil his goal: becoming the Ultimate Witch Warrior.

All artworks made for this story, including Luke's design goes to Deviantart user Eezy Seven. I don't own Owl House or it's characters. Just Luke at the moment.

Luke Noceda

Voice Actor: Ben Schwartz

https://www.deviantart.com/ssj3o/art/Owl-House-Rewrite-OC-Luke-Noceda-941946566

I understand there's Owl House AU being written by a user named Shadow_Ninja51

I understand there's Owl House AU being written by a user named Shadow_Ninja51. He's also created an OC character named Luke. And his story uses the same dialogues as mine. I'd like to let it be known that I didn't copy anything from him. Here's proof:

https://www.fanfiction.net/s/14159014/1/Owl-House-Season-1-Luke-s-Awakening

The idea of replacing Luz with a non-genderbend Male OC was originally and always mine. Shadow Ninja uses material and dialogue from my story to help write his. Please do not flame him, I gave him permission to use whatever he needs from my story as long as he does his own thing too which he does.

Chapters will come soon on Wattpad.