𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟔

≻─── ⋆✩⋆ ───≺"he's kinda cute"≻─── ⋆✩⋆ ───≺

≻─── ⋆✩⋆ ───≺
"he's kinda cute"
≻─── ⋆✩⋆ ───≺

The boys started doing their warm ups, as tetsurō explained the the rules to the karasuno team captain. soon the games started as karasuno was play against Fukurōdani I seemed to be more interested in their match than any other teams, I watched as noya quickly received a serve. The way he quickly moved was kinda attractive, we made eye contact for a split second until coach snapped me out of it "[Y/N] don't get to distracted now" he said walking pass me "right sorry coach" I said as I followed him.

"Noya keep your head in the game!!" "right sorry!!" I heard as I continued walking. Their game came to an end quickly with karasuno losing and having to do a fly lap, our game with Fukurōdani started as I tired to keep my eyes on the game "make sure you have your eyes on the game [Y/N] we need you" "right sorry coach" don't get useless now [Y/N], I thought to myself. As the ace of Fukurōdani spiked kenma moved his arms so it wouldn't hit him, "DONT RUN FROM THE BALL KENMA" Coach yelled, "it'll take my arms off".

"he's right kenma make sure to give it all you got even if it's just a practice match show them what you're made of, plus don't forget what I said on the bus" I semi yelled as he slouched, "yes ma'am" he responded.

                                  ———

After a couple of matches and countless loses for karasuno,I kept count for no reason obvi. I saw that karasuno had lost yet another round, "they must suck coach" I started, "No no no [Y/N] just wait and see" Suddenly the door burst open as a blonde girl began to speak, "we made it just in the nic of time" "so the main characters show up fashionable late, huh? Oh how tacky" tetsurō said while looking at the door, I turned to see blue haired and ginger standing near the doorway.

As soon as those two boys began to play the tables seem to turn for karasuno, I guess it was the blue haired and gingers quick acting because it seemed pretty fast plus the ginger got hops. I took my attention of that team as I paid more attention to mine as I took down notes, I saw that karasuno had finally won a set.

Noyas POV

"it took till our 9th set but we finally won a match so we dodge the flying laps" daichi said as we walked to get our waters, I groaned "ugh I'm STRAVING!!" I yelled as I walked up to Tanaka "looks like it's ubugawa against nekoma playing over there, it's late now so I bet that'll be the last game today" he finished "yeah" I replied as I looked over to see [Y/N] watching the game intensely as she took notes, she seemed very focus i guess that's the mangers job, she looks so cute when she's focused, I thought as her team won and she cheered for them.

"Good job guys, what I great way to end the day" she spoke as she gave then all high tens, she looks so cute when she smiles, what? What am I thinking? I don't like her I like Kiyoko so why do I keep thinking about her, whatever I'll just let it wear off it should be gone be the morning, I told myself as I went to get a towel.

Normal POV

I finished giving the team their high tens as they lined up to thank the other teams. After everyone finished eating they went to their room waiting for their turn to shower, As I left the washroom I began to doze off as I headed back to the girls room as I was walking I felt myself bump Into something as I tripped over what ever it was I quickly pushed myself up as I rubbed my head a little.

"I'm sorry I wasn't watching where I was going I was kinda-" I look down to see that I was directly on top of noya, I quickly sat up as I apologized "I'm so sorry noya I was daydreaming I wasn't looking where I was going" Noya sat up as he just smiled at me, "it's all good [Y/N], are you ok though I saw you hit your head a little" he questioned as he looked a little worried "I'm ok promise" I gave him a smile as he both stood up. We just stood there staring at eachother as the hall fell silent, "so uhh I'll see you tomorrow noya you must be pretty tried from today so get plenty of rest k?" I said as I walked off to the girls room.

I made it back to the room as I went to go sit next to yachi, "Hey [Y/N], I have a question" she asked as I sat down "Shoot" "so how long have you been a manager for nekoma?" She asked as I began to make my futon "Not long actually I'd say about 4 weeks" "also I saw you staring at Noya, do you perhaps like him?" She questioned as she wiggled her eyebrows, I felt my cheeks begin to heat up as I quickly slammed my pillow on my face. "WHAT? NO ITS NOTHING LIKE THAT I PROMISE I WAS JUST BEING FRIENDLY THATS ALL" I shouted into my pillow a mumbling a little.

"Come on you know you can tell me it's just us in here" she said as she giggled, I removed the pillow from my face flustered as I looked down. "I guess I don't know he's kinda cute so maybe I never liked someone so I don't know what it feels like" I replied while hugging my pillow, "Well we'll just have to keep check as these two days go on" she grinned as she put her number in my phone, "And after this camp I'll keep you updated" she smiled "[N/N] FIRST CRUSH I CANT WAIT TO SEE HOW IT TURNS OUT" "keep your voice down yachi".

                                   ———

"Seems like Karasunos more stable then during golden week, and the quick attack for number ten is as sharp as ever" coach  Naoi commented, Karasuno was playing against ubugawa while we were playing against fukurōdani, "you're right about that, I'd say they're really starting to gain their foot since the last time we saw them". I watched the game as the ace of fukurōdani spiked through our blockers but fukunaga quickly received it, "ITS UP COVER FOR IT KENMA" "LEFT LEFT" "Send it to me kenma, over here, now now" lev said as kenma began to set the ball and lev spiked "they're timing is starting to get better do t you think coach?" "Nice kill lev!" "I'd say their just about getting there".

≻─── ⋆✩⋆ ───≺