Freedom

(FINALE LETS GOOO THANKS FOR ALL SUPPORT AND FOR READING THIS FAR MUAH MUAH MUAH <333)

First it was Toya

Then it was Rui, Mizuki, Tsukasa, and Ena

After was the news about Kohane.

Lastly it was An.

7 people in Akito's life. His closest friends. All gone in seconds. Ripped away from an Akito like a babies candy.

Akito had nowhere else to go. He wandered around asking himself the same question.

Why?

Why wouldn't anyone explain why this was happening. Was this punishment? If so what did Akito do? Akito was tired. Really tired. No matter what he tried he could never die...

Akito grew out his nails. His neck was all red and so were his arms and nails. Blood trickled down his arm as he scratched it. Falling into the water of the river he was sitting by and staining the clear water red.

"Ah..." Akito sighed. He watched the water flow down the stream. He was really tired. He hadn't eaten, drank, or slept since An's death. He thought he was going insane...

"2 failed attempts... 3rd times the charm." Akito looked up before standing and walking away. He decided he'd just jaywalk. It was a city after all. He'd surely die.

...

Fined, kicked out of the hospital, in debt.

Akito survived somehow.

"Maybe with a broken leg, i'll die faster if I drown myself."

...

He was caught. Saved. And dragged to a hospital. In even bigger debt than before.

...

5.

"I-Ill— just— s-starve—" Akito huffed out.

...

Hated feeling the pain of starving. Forced himself to eat.

6

"Maybe i'll hang myself...." Akito groaned.

...

Was too poor to buy a rope, nobody would lend one, when he found one, it broke.

7th try.

Akito just decided he'd stab himself.

...

It finally worked. A rusted pipe did just the job.

Everything was going dark.

"Aha.... it's over." Akito smiled as blood leaked from his mouth. He curled up in a ball to fight the cold and closed his eyes.

"It's finally over."

...

"Akito?" A familiar voice called out. Akito lifted his head up immediately.

"Ah—!!" Akito choked out... tears falling from his eyes... "Ah— ahaha... AHAHAHA!!! IT WORKED IT FINALLY WORKED!!!" Akito screamed to himself. "I'm dead... i'm finally dead...!! Toya—" Akito's eyes were filled with tears. He was so excited to see Toya and the others..

"Akito..." The familiar voice called again...

"I-I'm coming Toya—!"

...

Akito woke up..

"Oh! Akito you're finally awake..." Toya said softly... his hand petting Akito's cheek softly... "How was your sleep...?" He asked in a calm voice. Akito's eyes teared up. Which worried Toya so much he sat up and hugged Akito tightly.

"A-Ah—- T-Toya— you—" Akito sniffed. Tears falling from his eyes...

"Akito...! Why are you crying...?" Toya pet Akito's hair, he planted a small kiss on Akito's forehead.

"I-I love you so much— please don't ever leave me—!!" Akito cried... he dug his face into Toyas chest, the fact that Toya was shirtless was nothing of Akito's concern right now.

"I love you too Akito... I wont ever leave you..." Toya smiled warmly. He hugged Akito, pulling him close and kissing all of his face and wiping his tears. "Did you have a bad dream?" Toya tilted his head a bit, he also lifted Akito's chin up with his finger so he could wipe his tears easier and see his eyes.

"M-Mhm..." Akito nodded... tears still falling from his eyes.

"I see... it'll be okay..." Toya kissed Akito on the lips, holding it there for a bit.

*SLAM*

"EWWW PAPA AND DAD ARE KISSING EACH OTHER!!!" Aki groaned. You could hear a faint groan from far away from Yato.

"EWW!!! PAPA, DAD, INSTEAD OF MAKING OUT MAKE US SOME DAMN PANCAKES!!!" Yato rushed in.

"HEY!! WATCH YOUR MOUTH TWINK." Akito glared. Like father like son....

"Akito. Yato. You both watch your mouth." Toya looked down at Akito.

"Yes daddy."

Jaws dropped.

"OKAY YOU KIDS KNOW YOUR PAPA CANT COOK RIGHT AHAHAHA LETS GO!!!" Akito stumbled to get out of bed and rushed over to the kitchen. Toya giggled and brought the kids with him to the kitchen.

The end.

(YATO AND AKI ARENT MY OC'S THEYRE AKITOYA SHIP CHILDREN BECAUSE AKITO HAS BEEN SUFFERING FOR LIKE 5+ CHAPTERS AND HE NEEDED TO BE TRULY HAPPY FOR ONCE IN THIS WHOLE FIC RAHHHHHHHH thank u again for all support especially my pookie bear mysta ily bbg /p)