Hole in one

Author note: Hi hi. This one is very special.  this is a one shot collab done by fellow jimonekins warrior and twinnie, jimonesbaker & myself. Thanks for collabing with me! Enjoy bookies!!!!

***

"How's Milan going?" Liv asks over the phone.

"Girl, it's going great. But, it's not like I've been able to see much of it." Her tone heavy with implications.

"Ew, gross, that's my brother." Liv says, fake gagging.

"Tuh, all the tales of you and Spencer's bedroom shenanigans that I've had to listen to, I think you'll be fine." Simone says.

"Ma'am, that's different, don't you think?"

"Same difference!" Simone quips, laughing at the stink face Liv is giving on the other side of the phone.

"I'm surprised you're not pregnant." Liv remarks.

"You and me both girl." Simone remarks.

"So, where is he now?" Liv asks.

"The fact that you know he's gone is hilarious."

"He's always in the business whenever we're talking. It's quiet so, he's either sleep or not around." Liv chuckles.

"I think he's downstairs with the front desk. We missed a couple of our excursions this week. We had one this morning but we're late risers so he's trying to find something else near the resort to do."

"Ouhhhh, that sounds nice and relaxing. We should plan a couples trip when you two get back."

"You, me, Spencer and Jordan out of the country?" Simone asks, tossing the idea around in her mind.

"If you ask me, I'd say it sounds like a lot of fun. Maybe we could even make it a group thing."

"A group of black and half black young people traipsing around internationally does sound like a whole bucket of fun. But, for now we can keep the idea miniscule and see what it blossoms into." Simone chuckles out.

"Yeah, you're right. We should keep it in the family right now." Liv agrees.

Just as Simone is about to add her two cents the door to the suite opens.

"BABY! Babyyyyy!" He yells repeatedly as he walks to the room.

"Hubby's back." Simone says to Liv.

"I hear the barbaric yelling in the background." Liv responds.

"Sweetheaaaaart, get up, we've got a voyage to go on."

"Hey babe." She says, feeling him walk over to her. He leans over and places his arms on each side of her on the desk. Effectively entrapping her in her seat.

"Where are we going?" Simone asks, turning her head towards him.

"Well, since we missed the excursion, we, my dear, are going for a round of golf." He answers, taking advantage of the angle and placing a kiss on her lips.

It takes every ounce of her restraint to keep it PG-13 seeing as Liv is still on the phone.

"Hellooooo! I'm still here!" Liv yells.

Jordan pulls away looking for the phone.

"What is this? We said no phones." He asks, waiting for Simone to answer.

"You're right. And I know we agreed but, I just wanted to keep Liv filled in, let her know we're alive. Is that so bad?" Simone asks, trying to butter him up.