chapter 2:kiss 👀👀

Cale and the others are left to go on the picnic. While some of the others are doing their own things. Eruhaben planning just stay in the garden while drinking his favorite rooibos tea.

Staring at the beautiful garden. Eruhaben suddenly feel a presence of another person that coming from his direction.

He turn around and he can see Ron. He notice that Ron have bandage under he's sleeve.

"Eruhaben-nim" when Ron called him. Eruhaben came back at his awareness.

"Yes??" Feeling kinda flustered when Ron caught him staring at him. He can't help but to blush a little

"Do you like the tea , eruhaben-nim?" As usual , Ron smiling benignly at him

" Yes, I like it a lot " after eruhaben response . He hear a knock from the door

*Knock* *knock*

"Come in*

The door open and he can see cage, Rosalyn and twins.

"Can we join , eruhaben" the three greet and bow at eruhaben

"Hello eruhaben-nim" politely greet by Tasha

" Of course" eruhaben have no problem letting them join .The four people happily sit .

"I thought some of you are doing something important" he ask while starting to eat

" well my nephew said to me I need to rest for a few days " Tasha said

" we have nothing to do that's why we here" Hanna said while saint jack nodded

" me also I have no plan that's why I'm here" cage while drinking a small amount of wine

Eruhaben nodded at them for understanding. He feels something going to happen , he don't know when and why.

They continue the small talk for the minutes before it goes asking random things to Eruhaben

" ahemm eruhaben-nim I want to ask something to you , it is okay" rosalyn

Eruhaben raise his eyebrows but nodded at Rosalyn " go ahead"

"Aheemm. I just wonder if you like someone before?? 🤭 " When Rosalyn ask. Vicross enter the garden with some snack. He kinda feel shock but immediately hide it.

"No" eruhaben completely ignore the reaction of the 5(6) people in the room and just sip the tea.

"😏"

"🤭"

"🙂"

"😒"

"😳"

"😅"

(Just guess which reaction the following emoji ¯\_ʘ‿ʘ_/¯)

"Really??" You can hear at cage tone the happiness(?)

Vicross just put the snack in the table and stand beside at his father. He kinda feel the different aura surrounding at his father right now.

Well vicross just ignore it and doesn't want to involve in this situation right now.

"Why you ask. There's nothing special about it" eruhaben also feel the different aura from Ron but like vicross. He just ignore it.

"Ohh. Well doesn't mean you will be single forever 🤭" Hanna silently said but eruhaben and others(Ron and vicross) completely heard her.

"What can you say vicross?? 😏" Tasha look at vicross and waiting for his response.

"Say about what?? , tasha-nim I don't know what you're talking about" vicross know what they trying to do but he doesn't want to involve

The others ( especially the shippers) kinda disappointed .

*Sigh* eruhaben too old for the pranks and jokes from the younger people. He just want to rest.

After a minutes. The five people already left and only eruhaben and Ron are in the garden right now.

Because of the gust of strong wind . Some of the papers in the table got flee and Eruhaben's hair ruppled.

"Seriously?" Eruhaben kinda annoyed that he's hair got messy but he notice someone touch his hair.

.....

Ron carefully fixing and brushing eruhaben's hair . Not only that because the way Ron touching his hair is like he's treasuring it.

Completely shock by the Ron's action. Eruhaben can't help but to feel flattered .

In continue a minutes before Ron finish to fix eruhaben's hair. He still wearing a benignly smile after it.

"It's done eruhaben-nim" but Ron didn't let go his hair still touching it.

"I didn't say that you fix it , Ron" eruhaben looking straight at Ron

"But you didn't stop me to fix it , eruhaben-nim" Ron stares back and after he do something unexpected..

Ron kiss his hair " I can't let your beautiful hair get messy"

"..."

Eruhaben can't help but to completely blush all over in his face.

"What the heck??!!?" Eruhaben snatch his own hair and immediately left the garden while still blushing..

////•////•/////
A/n:

the hair is kiss is reference from the manhwa historical men like you know the hair thing and this fanfiction is inspired from what I read before and completely forget the title of it...

.....

I feel soo fucking singleeeee!!!!!!