Update: Please Read

Hi! Thank you for reading my AU. I appreciate it so much. If you like my stories, I actually wrote BOOK books. They're teen/young adult fiction. I would love it if you checked out those stories too. They're my pride and joy. I'll post the Blurbs of each below and if they seem like something you're interested in, they can be found on my other page ayoitsarii Thank you in advance 🩷

***

Book 1: Making The Best of It

After a stressful and anxiety-inducing first year of high school, 15-year-old Taylianah Lukai and her family move from Honolulu, Hawaii to Baton Rouge, Louisiana during the summer of 2011. Taylianah believes that this can be her new start--an escape from all of the drama, rumors, heartbreaks and of course, her ex-boyfriend. She promises herself that this year will be better for her emotionally and mentally. Taylianah learns to stand up for herself, fight for what she loves and open up to those closest to her. She wants to be happy and enjoy life like everyone else. Even though life is unpredictable, she's determined to make the best of it.

Note: This story is told mostly from Taylianah's perspective but is also, at times, told from the perspectives of Chazz and her friends Kanani and Andre.

***

Book 2: All For Us

(description is still being worked on since I'm writing the chapters as I go.)

After months of crushing on each other, Kilah and Kylie finally get work up the courage to confess to each other thanks to the half of their friends and a secretly planned date. Since this is both of their first times dating someone of the same gender, they aren't too sure how to go about it at first. All they know is that they really like each other. They learn to navigate their feelings and block out all the negativity from people around them, especially Kilah's ex, Daniel.

On the other hand, Tay and Chazz's relationship is still going strong. But what happens when Chazz's long time frenemie, Tyrin Carter, inserts himself into the picture. It's a known fact that he has had a crush on Tay since the first day of school and this semester, he is determined to make her see him as more than just a friend. But of course Chazz won't stand for that.

What will happen at East Kennedy this time around? Read on to find out!

*This is Book 2 in the East Kennedy High Series*