What is Beauty?

"Thanks for listening to my request Old man. Well, i suppose its time to take my leave then, Gentelman, dear Oyabun." The man bowed respectfuly and then turned around to exit the room. A room  lit only by candellight and without windows, with only one endrance and one exit. It was part of a rather big mansion surrounded with a beautifull garden, a trainings ground for the apprentices who are trained in the Dojo, which is also a part of the giant property that "the Orgnisation" owned .  As he was walking to the door on the other side of the room he felt hateful glanches from almost every person in the room. Suddenly, right before he arrived at the exit, he turned around with a cocky smirk on his face and bowed one last time to where the glances were coming from. This time though, it wasnt out of respect, it looked more like a magician who is accepting his applouse. "Well then, lets go home" the man spoke to a slightly older man wearing a black suit. "Yes young Master, our ride should be waiting outside the property."

 Not long after, the two men were making their way of the property. "No mather how many times i come here the beauty of this garden always manages to amaze me" The man spoke in a somewhat carefree, pleased tone. "You seem to enjoy the atmosphere here quite well young master, would it perhabs be to your liking to have a garden of your own? Cause if so, I can always-" "Hey, you over there!" The two men looked up to search for the source of the disruption of their little chat. They saw how a young mascular man with a boken(Japanese Training Sword) tight to his belt, came running in their direction. "Judching that he came from the direction the Dojo and the trainings ground lay he's propably one of the apprentices from here" the butler said. The man seemed slightly annoyed by getting interrupted in the middle of his friendly chat but he thought that mabye what comes next could be even more amusing to him so he would remain silent for now and see where this will lead. 

When the student arrived where the two man were standing he didnt waste any time to drew his boken and launched a precise cut at the mans neck. But to the students confusion the man didnt move at all as he saw the wooden blade seeking to hit him in a critical area. Stopping only centimeters from his vulnerable neck.

"Freezing in the face of a deadly attack,I would have expactet more from high member of the organisation." The apprentice shook his head in dissapoinment. "But i guess that will make it easier for me..." "My,my, you arent allowed to kill me like this you know that right?" The man asked in a playfull tone. "Even though you are just a apprentice here, you are still apart of the organisation which means you have to play by its rules, am I wrong?"

"Thats the reason i came here for, I want to chalange you to a Duel till death. If i win I get your post in the organisation aswell as all your belongings and if u win everything i owned shall be yours." The Apprentice explained with a determineded voice. He met eyes with the man he wanted to fight and waited for his respons. "Nope not interressted thank you" declined the man. He seemed to suddenly be realy upset with the boys behavior. "But the rule dont allow you to decline a-" "Shingo" Suddently the mans Butler which the student till now didnt pay any attantion to captured the boy from behind and forced him on his knees. "Are u fucking kidding me?! You stupid bastard, i'll make you pay! When i report this to my master  he wi-" Suddently the boy became silent when the man pulled out his pistole and cooked the safety.

"Do you know why i hate Guns so much?" asked the man without exspecting an answer from the frightend boy. "Because everytime you hold one in your hand..." The man started putting the gun on the Apprentice  head:" All human lives seemes so fragile, so so ephemeral, so ENTIRELY WORTHLESS. The student tensed up in pure horor and fear for his live, but as he locked eyes with the man ones more what he found wasn't the face and mimic of a sick psycho that wants to kill him but rather the face of a concern Father which worriers about his Son's future."So why dont u start over and live, live a Life thats a little less Worthless than this one..." After the finished he signald Shingo his old friend and Butler to let the the young man go. You could still see the tears in the students eyes, despited beeing freed he didn't move at all still paralised from the pure horor of losing his life. 

Seeing no reason to stay the two men continued making their way back to their car. When they stood before the Gate that would lead them to their Car the Butler asked his young Master a question he may already knows the answer too: "Young Master if its ok to ask why didn't u Kill that Apprentice , if he really where to report you then your Reputation  in the Organisation surely will get damaged?" After thinking about it for a second the Man answers: "Well I thought that even if he does report me he wouldn't be able to make enough damage to really put my position in the Organisation in Question so... And mabye i also thought that it would be a waste if he would have to spent his last breathes in this Hellhole without ever seeing what beauty this World has to offer.  The old Butler could only smile at this answer, Its seems like his Master, that had become like a son for him, is finaly growing up after all.

When they were just about to leave through the Gate the  Student from the Dojo came running to them again waving them to stop and wait." Urgh, das he want to Kill us again? Signed the man "lets just go Shingo."  "Hahaha  you go hear him out he seems to be alone so there shouldn't be any trouble and i go get the car" responded the Butler clearly amused. "Urrrrghhhhhh if you say so..." The man wasn't realy in the mood to deal with the young brat right know but it was already to late and there was nowhere to run so... the man sighed.

When the Student arrived at the gate the man looked at him ans asked "You wanted something?" 

"Mister about what you said earlier, how do i make my life less worthless?" 

"Are you Stupid? Just become Happy."

"How do i do that?"

"Are you stupid? Find something that makes you happy."

"How do i find that"

"Are you Stupid?" By searching."

"But how can i find it when i dont know what its like?"

"You will think its beautiful."

Behind them Shingo drives with the car and Parks it as close to the Gate as possibel.

"Well i'll go now bye bye."

"Am I Stupid?" The Student asked

"You were, but now you know right?

With this last Words they part ways, I wonder what has become of them...