Chapter 2

Chapter 2- Mandy's POV

I woke up covered in toilet paper head to toe. I ripped it off my face and hobbled downstairs.

" Who did this?" I asked

" Me!" a voice yelled from across the room.

" That's what you get from being 23 and still living here." my dad said

Wait...that voice sounded familiar.

The voice came into view wearing a pale blue t.shirt, faded ripped jeans, black sunglasses, and a red bow tie. Her hair was blonde with red and blue highlights and pulled back with a tye-die bandana. She had piercings in her ears, lips, tounge, and nose.

She then smiled a devilish grin at me and nodded her head and opened her tattooed arms and outstretched her hands with black nails shining.

" I'm back babe!"

It was Leslie Branam, my best friend since kindergarten. But she moved to Canada in freshman year and I haven't seen her since.

" Leslie!" I ran over to her and hugged her.

" Mandy Lynn!" she said laughing

"Didn't you move to Canada in freshman year?"

" Yea, I did but then I moved back. I got an apartment about a half hour away." she explained

"Oh. Well in that case! You are coming to the Sleeping with Sirens concert with me!"

She had a confused grin on her face and she looked at me weird.

"What?"

" Yea, I got some tickets for my birthday."

She smiled and hugged me.

" Kellin Quinn?" she asked wide-eyed.

Her green eyes did a little dance around the room as she waited for my answer patiently.

" Yes! I'm meeting him!"

" Ahhh! Me too?" she asked

" No. Sadly I only have one VIP ticket."

She frowned tugging at my arm.

" I'm sorry."

" It's ok." she half smiled