𝑖𝑣 -study, its good!

꘎♡━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ ♡꘎

@emivory:

liked by kaylaelwyn, blairkendoll and 678 others

emivory: who made the decision to make this school this fucking big and where can i murder them?

COMMENTS:

kaylaelwyn: i think their dead babe
↳ emivory: no shit sherlock

blairkendoll: get to class.
↳ emivory: yes ma'am.

ginnyweasley: the staircases move too so beware
↳ emivory: i had to find out the hard way 😭

꘎♡━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ ♡꘎

EMERSONS POV:

emmy walked into class a bit earlier than the others. "good morning, professor." she said politely. professor mcgonagall smiled at the girl. "good morning, miss ivory." she waved her wand to write on the chalkboard.

emmy sat in the back and soon after hermione came in and sat next to her. "hey 'mione." she said while taking her laptop out. hermione smiled and said, "hey emmy, why are you taking your laptop out?"

"we posted on the schools website the rules of electronics and everything. you can take notes on your laptop or on paper, your choice. and you can use your phones whenever you'd like, unless it's distracting the learning experience." emmy told her. "professor clarkson made us put the last part." she grumbled.

hermione laughed at her words and they started chatting. soon the class filled with more students, and eventually the whole class was in the room.

"this year, transfiguration will be a bit different." professor mcgonagall announced. "you will be grouped with a fellow classmate and work on a number of essays and projects that i will assign each few weeks. i will read out the names of the pairs momentarily." she spoke clearly.

"dean thomas and lavender brown,"
"hermione granger and susan bones,"
"hannah abbot and seamus finnagin,"
"ernest macmillan and neville longbottom."
"ronald weasley and justin finch-fletchley."
"harry potter and emerson ivory,"

emerson sighed in relief. at least it was someone she was familiar with. she read out a few more names before she stopped.  "your peer will sit next to you, and that will be your assigned seat for the rest of the year." harry potter was soon next to emmy and an awkward silence was immediately present.

"the project is now on the board, you have 2 weeks to complete it before we move on, you may begin." mcgonagall said before she sat down and started reading a book. the pair didn't say anything to eachother for a few minutes before emerson broke the silence, "we have to share a document. so open google docs and i'll add you to the essay plan." she spoke quickly. "alright." he did excactly what she said.

they had small talk over the project but everything else was very awkward, they definitely weren't the social type. "what's the time?" emerson said to herself. she checked her laptop time quickly. "there's a clock over there." harry pointed out. "it'll take me a while to figure out what time it's is." she smiled. harry raised his eyebrow and smiled slightly, "you can't read a clock?" "i'm a little slow." emerson muttered. harry bit they inside of his cheek to keep himself from laughing. "i'm going to pretend i didn't see that." she smiled sarcastically. he rolled his eyes at her "anyways..."

꘎♡━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ ♡꘎