Introduction

I think the name speaks for itself. All the characters are the opposite gender, The story line and main character are obviously different but I decided to keep all the quirks the same because... idk?

So I wrote a little intro for y'all so it can kinda make sense there's also a character description for some of the others I've wrote and'll publish it later in the l book if it ever gets like 5 reads (maybe)!?!

...

Izumi Midoriya is a tomboy who is known for being extremely emotional, by this I mean that basically anything can set her off. She inherited her dad (Ieyuki Midoriya's) infamous red temper, spitefulness, crudeness, aggressive nature and incredibly powerful quirk known as One for All. She is also incredibly intelligent and is described as a genius her main goal in life is to become the best hero in existence. Masaki Bakugo is a small, shy girl who was born quirkless she also made it her life mission to become a hero and get into UA (the top hero school), but being quirkless all she could do was study quirks her whole life and hope to achieve her dream. Izumi and Masaki were once childhood friends but over the years after Izumi got her quirk and Masaki did not, Izumi turned leaving Masaki to live through the torment her childhood friend. They are 14 and are in there last year before high school, Masaki realizes she has feelings for the bully in an unfortunate accident how does this effect the rest of their every day lives and highschool? let's find out!

Btw can I mention I am British and know literally NOTHING about the American/Japanese school system so please scream at me if I get any of this wrong (IT HELPS).

Can I also tell you people as a disclaimer all of my books are really difficult for me to write so if you like it I need you all to spam so I know I have you approval to continue writing utter shit!

That's all from me, now you can continue.