010

social media & irl

"jules" juliet opens an eye to chris lightly shaking her. "we're here" he smiles, "we're where?" the girl looks around confused and then realises where she is. "ohh" she stands up.

The group get off the plane and walk through the airport, matt rents a car so they can get to the hotel. "oh by the way guys i could only rent four hotel rooms so a few of us are gunna have to share" nick announces and everyone sighs. "well ill share with matt" charlie smiles and matt nods. "okay and ill share with chris we basically share his room at home because im over so much so itll be no different" juliet says, looking at chris for approval and he nods happily. "okay so me and jas get our own rooms?" nick questions, they all nod.

They all finally get checked into their hotel rooms and juliet immediately flops down on the bed. "jules you cant sleep we have stuff to do" chris tries to pull the girl up unsuccessfully, "cmon chris just 10 minutes i know youre tired too lets just have a power nap" she begs. "fine" the boy lays in bed next to her and she lays her head on his chest, he plays with her hair as they both drift to sleep.

"GUYS WHAT THE FUCK" nick bursts into the room. Juliet rubs her eyes, "what" she mumbles. "its fucking 8pm why are you two asleep" he says angrily. "well we're not fucking asleep anymore dumbass" chris grumbles, opening an eye.

"its fine we can just go night swimming or something" juliet suggests, "that actually sounds fun" chris agrees and nick nods. "okay both of you get ready and meet at my room" nick leaves the room.

The duo get ready quickly and make their way to nicks room, everyone is already there waiting. "okay we're here" juliet announces to the group, "fucking finally lets go" nick gets up and the rest follow.

"ugh this beach is so far away" char drags her feet, "do you want a piggyback?" matt turns to her. The girl nods and he crouches down so she can hop on, she quickly regrets this when he starts spinning her around. "MATT STOP" charlie grips onto the boys shoulders, he laughs then stops.

new story from julietrosewood

At last the group arrive at the beach, juliet runs to the water immediately, followed by the group

"CHRIS NO" juliet shouts as chris pushes her into the water, she emerges from the waves holding her elbow. "chris you made me hit my fucking elbow on a rock idiot" she frowns at the boy as he makes his way over to her to check it out, quickly regretting it when she suddenly smiles and pushes him into the water.

(time skip)

The group make their way back to their hotel rooms, juliet being carried by chris due to how tired she was.

Chris says goodnight to everyone and carries juliet into their room, "jules wake up you have to change out of your wet clothes" he places the girl down and shakes her gently. "im awake" she opens an eye and stands up, steadying herself quickly.

She gets up and instead of going into her bag, she goes into chris's and steals some plaid pj pants and a baggy tshirt, earning a head shake from chris. "what? your clothes are so much comfier" juliet puts her hands on her hips amd chuckles, before going yo the bathroom to change.

"im so fucking tired" juliet walks back into the room mid yawn. Chris nods and lays down, juliet lays next to him and falls asleep as soon as her head hits the pillow.

(skip to morning)

Juliet yawns and sits up, she looks over to chris who is still sleeping. "chris wake up i wanna go to the markets", chris doesnt even open an eye. "CHRIS" the girl shouts. He opens his eyes, "huh?" his voice is all croaky. "can we please go to the markets, i wanna get a cute bracelet or something" juliet begs. "fine" he sits up.

After about 20 minutes, the pair are ready to go.

"im so excited" juliet practically skips down the street. Chris chuckles, "we have markets back at home you know".

"yeah but its like not the same, vacation markets just hit" she shrugs. "whatever you say" he smirks.

Chris and juliet walk up to a bracelet stand, she looks around and finds two bracelets, one has a moon on it, the other has saturn (pls get the taylor ref) "these are so cute" the girl holds them up to chris. "you want both?" he asks, "no we can match, you have one i have one"

"ohh like friendship bracelets?" Chris looks at the bracelets. "exactly" she nods, "yeah okay sure" he agrees

They got a few more things then went back to the hotel

julietrosewood

julietrosewood: market with bfftagged: @christophersturniolocomments:

tagged: @christophersturniolo
comments:

christophersturniolo- fucking dragged me out of bed at 8am
julietrosewood- no regrets

nicolassturniolo- how did you even get him out of bed so early
julietrosewood- kind reassuring words!! (shouted at him)

load more comments..

leilaspeaks:
fucking god i havent updated in so long ao this is probably so ass

ill try to start writing more tho

also sorry i cut this kinda short its 5:36am so theres 100% gunna be spelling issues

lysm