YouTubers

A/N: Hi there! This is my newest Storyish thingy.. I will be taking requests for AUs and ships! This first one is nalu and the AU is YouTubers. so without further ado, my first chapter!
___LUCY___
We sat up the camera- well it was more of Natsu- and got ready to film. The first video was for his channel.
Natsu Dragneel was a very famous gamer also known as 'The Fire Dragon Slayer', he played with the Iron, Twin, and Poison Dragon Slayers. he also had another channel for parodies, challenges, vlogs, and tags. I was secretly a huge fan of his gaming channel.
I, Lucy Heartfilia, was famous for my makeup and vlog channel, and my parody, challenges, and music channel. We decided to do a couple videos together while we were working together on Levy's short film.
"Alright, camera's up. lets get this started." Natsu gave his signature grin, my heart swelled.
"Yeah! So I was thinking of doing a Tumblr tag on my channel. What've you got?" I asked. He scratched his neck.
"W-well I was so focused on the movie that I kinda forgot about the video.." Natsu mumbled, I sighed. When something popped into my head.
"You know what? How about we do the Tumblr tag in your channel and we do paint twister on mine?"
"Aww why do you get the paint twister?"
"Because I came up with it," I gave a glare and he sighed.
"Fine," he sat back in his chair.
"Great! Let's start," I clapped my hands together.
___TUMBLR TAG___
"Hey guys! Today I am joined by the lovely lady Lucy!" Natsu gave a grand gesture towards me.
"Thanks Natsu but I am, in no way, a 'lovely lady'." I couldn't help but scoff. He chuckled.
"Anyway.. today we are gonna do the Tumblr tag!"
"Insert sarcastic yay here," I mumbled, taking a sip of my juice. Natsu rolled his eyes and put his hand under my cup and pushing the bottom up. It spilled everywhere.
"I just bought this scarf!" I shouted.
"And you can buy a new one," Natsu shrugged, I slapped him. Twice.

"Let's begin!" Natsu yelled. "What do I search again?" He turned to me. I sighed.

We scrolled through the pictures, seeing some of our first colabs. I stopped when I saw very 'graphic' piece of fan art.
"Oh my fuck!" I screeched. "That is a bit too far for my liking."
"That is really realistic.. Kudos to you my friend." Natsu turned to me with a smirk. "It's like this guy was there." I groaned in disgust and pushed his face away.
"Creeps.."

"Before we leave, we have amazing news!" Natsu cheered.

___PAINT TWISTER___
Natsu came into frame with his famous scaled scarf wrapped around his head.
"I am ready for battle," he yelled loudly, putting his hands on his hips 'heroically'. I laughed.
"Shut up," I gave him a light push. "allllrighty then. Hey guys and gals! I am joined by the amazing man-child, Natsu!" He smiled brightly.

"So we have to do this out side because Natsu just refuses to let he beloved hard wood floors get ruined," I said sarcastically. "So we are out in Natsu's shitty backyard!"
"My backyard isn't that shitty, is it?" Natsu asked, I nodded.

"So we've got Natsu's roommate, the Iron Dragon Slayer, here to help us with the spinner."
"Yo," Gajeel huffed. "Let's hurry this up. I've got a date."

"Fuck!" Natsu slipped in the paint and collapsed on top of me.
"Could you please get your ass off me?" I growled.

"Well that ended great," Natsu sighed.
"Yeah, just fabulous." I stood next to him, both covered in paint. somewhere in the middle of filming, paint twister turned into an all out war. Paint was in places it really shouldn't be.
"Alright before I sign off, we have big news!" I smiled.
"Luce and I are dating!" Natsu finished.