Guess who's back again!

Hello, it's been quite a while since I've even remotely touched Wattpad... (|||⇁_⇁)

I've been browsing around my drafts again and I always end up re-reading this story and am always pleasantly surprised people still read and like this! It's even still in the rankings surprisingly (not as high up as it used to be back in the day, but still on the rankings board non the less)!

Back in 2020 I actually started rewriting this fic, but never got around to completing it or actually publishing the chapters I had finished. It kinda saddens me when I look back on this fic every few years and realize just how long ago I started this and wonder why I've never finished it.

Effy's story was such a fun one to write and I had so many silly and heartwarming things planned, but life ultimately got in the way.

Now I'm back again at the age of 24 and kinda wanna pick this up again since life has once again done nothing but dump on me. I just want something wholesome to combat all the nonsense going on. 

I think it's finally time to tell Effy's story from start to finish and achieve 13 yr old Lucy's dream of at least finishing one story I've written to the very end ヾ( ˃ᴗ˂ )◞ !!

For those who still like this story and want to finally see Effy's story told (the way I should've done a long time ago), keep an eye out for the first few chapters of the rewrite to Welcome to Wasteland!

I'll get them uploaded right after this and get to work on all the draft chapters I never finished!

Love ya~! See you guys in the rewrite! ٩(^ᗜ^ )و '-

((This story will remain up, despite the rewrite being posted too!))