1. Blot Alley

Oswald walked around Blot Alley in search of a mysterious toon. 

A few days ago he overheard some of the bunny children talking about a mysterious new toon hiding out in Blot Alley. This struck Oswald as very odd since he kept tabs on every toon in Wasteland. If there was a new toon then he should've been the first to know. So, just as a good leader would, Oswald set off to find the toon and welcome them to wasteland.

Oswald turned a corner and ran right into a befriended spatter. Oswald stumbled but quickly regained his balance. The frightened spatter hid behind him and pointed at something walking towards them. Oswald stood tall and puffed out his chest, ready to fight.

The thing inched closer.

The closer it got the smaller the figure shrunk. Finally it stood under a street light and Oswald backed off. 

It was a toon! A young looking one to be exact, and it was a bunny just like himself.

With the toon distracted the spatter ran off. Oswald watched it go, but turned back around when he heard a giggle coming from the girl.

"Hello." Oswald greeted. The girl smiled at him and walked closer. The girl's head was leveled with his shoulder but the top of her ears reached his head. She had two curls on either side of her face and wore a white ribbon tied into a bow around her neck, along with a pink skirt similar to Ortensia's.

"Hi." Her voice was soft and very sweet. Oswald smiled at her.

"Welcome to Wasteland! I'm Oswald, the king of this place." The girl's smile dropped a bit. "Nice to meet you." "How long have you been here? Usually all new arrivals end up in Mean Street." "Oh.. I've only been here a few days. When I woke up, I found myself in this place. I've taken a liking to scarring those little guys that run around here, so I've never tried to go anywhere else." The girl shrugged. Oswald smiled at her again.

"What's your name? Maybe we already have your old place set up." "Name?" The girl frowned. "Yeah. Can't you remember your name?" The girl shook her head. "I can't remember anything, besides a voice and darkness." The girl rubbed her arm and looked down.

"A voice?" Oswald questioned. The girl nodded. "A women's voice. She always told me that I would be a great cartoon someday. I can't remember her face anymore, but her voice was full of so much love. Everyday she would tell me that it was almost my time. I remember feeling so excited. I barely remember my short. I lived in a beautiful place in a small home with a boy. We weren't related. Lovers I think? I can't remember its been so long. 

The last thing I remember before the darkness was finally being able to see her face.. she was crying.

She told me that I was rejected. I didn't make it. She told me that she didn't want to start from scratch anymore, and that she was done with me. "Time to start fresh with a new face", she said. Then black. It felt like eternity of nothing but darkness until I ended up here." The girl looked up at the night sky. Oswald watched her. 

Her smile began to return. "I like it here. It's better than the dark." Oswald gave the girl a sad smile. He knew what it was like to be lost in the darkness.

"Come with me. I'm sure we can figure something out. Maybe we can even find you a new home before the days over." Oswald held out his hand to the girl and gave her another smile. The girl smiled back then took his hand. "Yeah. I'd like that." Oswald led the girl out of Blot Alley and back to the castle. Maybe Ortensia would know what to do.