2

trigger warnings ;

trigger warnings ;

1. death

wall rose was breached by the sudden appearance of the colossal titan

wall rose was breached by the sudden appearance of the colossal titan. you —trainees—, had to fight all the titans until everyone in town evacuated. thankfully, you were in the same squad as marco and jean.

you had pointed at armin who was surrounded by some other trainees, so you made your way there. when he announced that five people in his squad died —eren being among them—, you were more scared than ever. you held onto marco's sleeve, unable to believe any of it.

yet again, you were fighting titans while trying to go to the hq building to refill your gas. you weren't in squads, anymore. you were simply alone, unable to find anyone else. most of your comrades were laying dead on the ground.

when you arrived at the hq building, you felt relief washing over you. marco was there. safe. when jean saw you, he released a breath he didn't know he was holding. he didn't come to you, though. he chose to leave you talk with your brother.

jean could tell that you were scared of what was coming next. your hands were shaking slightly as you tried to refill your gas, and you were anxiously biting on your lower lip. you were too young to be dealing with all these. even if you were only one year younger.

you didn't know what was going on. eren came out of a titan, but you were saved. not for long, though. you had to plug the hole in the broken gate. so, that only meant more danger. jean wanted to reassure you and tell you that everything was gonna be okay, but he couldn't guarantee that.

you didn't know how much time had passed since you started fighting again. but, you had stopped. you were on top of a roof, unable to move. all of a sudden you had felt empty and something inside you was telling you that marco wasn't okay.

you couldn't find anyone. you couldn't even see titans around. panic had taken over you, as you searched everywhere for your older brother. everything inside you broke once you found him; laying on the ground, half of his upper body eaten by a titan that had already evaporated.

you dropped your equipment and sat next to him, holding his left hand. you cried on his shoulder, begging him to come back by some miracle. but, that could never happen.

one of the brightest days in trost district turned out to be your darkest.