Isn't It Weird

Isn't it weird how things can be light and fluffy and then you feel as if a boat anchor has been dropped on you

Isn't it weird how you never really know what to do when that happens? You should probably talk about it but you can't talk if you don't know the cause of this heaviness, so what do you do?

Isn't it weird that one second you can be crying over a breakup and the next you can't even bother to reach the tv remote? Your body is too heavy and you have no strength to lift yourself until one-day things change.

Isn't it weird that no matter how many days go by you have to wait for your feelings to change? Like it or not there is no fast-forward button on life to get you through the emotions that the human species has been cursed with.

Isn't it weird that I can feel butterflies when I look at one person who says they get butterflies too? I can become Charlie Spring trying to hide his crush on Nick Nelson in season one of Heartstopper to feeling as if I belong with with my ancestors, decaying in a box, underground. What's the causes the switch-up? Only those "pro" (very expensive) psychiologists know.

If I talked about it, everything would be fine right? No. I don't know the cause. How do you talk about the thing that causes your feelings when you can't identify it? How do you identify it? Do you draw up a map of your brain and go diving in? Or do you go soul searching, hoping to find peace? No, you're stuck with this until it passes or you want the pain to end officialy.

Isn't life fucking weird for screwing humans over by giving us feelings just so we overthink or go numb and be told we're just faking it and that we are attention seekers by people who are just like us? Humans making other human's feelings invalid all because we live in a "pick me" world.

Life is more than weird, life is a fucking bitch.

--------

Sprung from true emotions, this is more of a rant as you may have read. (This wasn't edited my grammarly wasn't loading)

Thank you xx,

Tobey 

August 18 2023