Ch.6 school

Gwen

I got home around 3:30.
"Hey nat where's my dad?"i say walking into the living room
"He's in his work room you know how he is"nat said I turn to walk but before I could nat said, "oh and gwen he said he has something to ask you" "Ok"I say walking off.
☻ one day later ☻

I'm at school but I can't concentrate. I am trying to get the image out of my head but I just can't! I keep thinking of Peter with no shirt I know it's weird but every time I close my eyes that's all I can see I even had a dream about last night!

☻ last nights dream ☻

I walk in a class room with my stuff and sit down no one else is here so I start reading to get a head start. A minute later I hear the door open it's Peter but with no shirt on or...pants.

I look away but than he grabs me and says " don't look away you know you want to look" he picks me up "and feel" peter then grabs my ass. "Oh shit" I say.

And without thinking I smash my lips with his the kiss the sooo good. Peters lips were soft and warm.
Than I woke up

☻ present time ☻
I just can't stop thinking about Peter or the dream! It's lunch time so I go sit with Peter and from the look on neds face when he saw me Peter told him what happened.

Mj starts talking but I soon start to day dream about what did would be like if I dated Peter.

Mj waved her hand in front of me " helloooo earth to gwennnn" I snap out of my day dream soon realizing I was
Staring at peters lips (woops).

I look up at Peter and see he was starring at me to. I start to blush.

 ☻ After school ☻
"Hey Peter wait up!" I say running to Peter. "I am so so so so so so sorry but I can't make it to ur house I have a family thing to go to im so sorry." I say.
" it's fine I have a uhh thing to" Peter looks at Ned. "Ok well I got to go bye!" I say running to happys car.

Happy looks at me through the rearview mirror " so how was school ?" He asked.
"It was good" I say as I look out the window. I feel bad about not going with Peter but my dad asked me to fight in a war with him and I said yes (it's not a real war it's just a little argument over him and Steve)( Steve Rogers)